"Good enough for now, safe enough to try" - S3
To simplify work, making it more natural, more human, so you can achieve more. What we do to get there is to help create environments where
- group of individuals working at organizations form true teams, become motivated and aligned toward a common goal
- creativity, development, and value creation can happen...
Innovative products and agile organizations
"Our product is an improved version of your organization."
We create innovative products and build agile organizations. From driving the largest agile transformations of the CEE region, via mentoring and training individuals, to building digital products, we help clients work smarter and more passionately.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the always available helping hand from colleagues and the ever thriving community events filled with learnings and joyful experience.
What makes our product special
edUcate was launched in 2016 in New York City
Springboard (soft skill) program was kickstarted for undergraduates and fresh graduates
B2C to B2B: edUcate service portfolio has been extended with agile org. and capability building
Lyssa Adkins (author of the book: Coaching Agile Teams) was hosted by our team in our office
30+ experts, 60+ happy clients, projects in 4 countries
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
At edUcate, every team member equally contributes to problem-solving and ideation sessions. Tenure and background does not matter when it comes to building something new, we embrace diversity.
Trainings and workshops
- TeamFridayz: dedicated time & focus for social learning through the power of our community
- Chapters: Agile Coach, Organization Development and Business Development
- Formal & informal feedback sessions
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Depends on the project complexity :)
- Pho & Pad Thai
- Average age?
Why we love our office
That the office is ours :) We are shaping the office to our needs
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We are looking for curious and creative problem solvers who love new and complex challenges. Our secret recipe is empathy, positive attitude, thought sharing and openness.
Our Mission continued
- … problems can be identified and solved
- the right decisions take place, the right risks are taken and the right learnings are leveraged
- teams are empowered and supported to make great work