- Operating systems concepts
- Experience writing browser extensions
- Experience working with C/C++
- Experience working with Groovy (Jenkins)
The mission of this role is to develop and maintain Airtame’s desktop application. The Streaming Application Engineer will be part of an agile team working closely with design, product managers, QA engineers and tech support, ensuring the success of our product.
- You can start
- Immediate start
To be successful in this role, you will need 5+ years experience in software development.
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Develop new features as per the long-term roadmap, ongoing troubleshooting of issues, provide fixes.
- Help increase code coverage to around 90%. Help migrate the remaining code from JS to TypeScript.
- Work closely with other engineering teams and help design new integration APIs.
- Participate in internal architecture discussion and take the lead in redesigning areas of the app
- Participate in the development of Airtame’s UI library.
Technologies and tools
Wireless screen sharing, digital signage solution
Airtame is a wireless screen sharing device that plugs into the HDMI port of your TV or projector. We make it possible for schools and businesses to easily share content from computer to a shared screen.
Use Screens Better
What would I miss if I left?
The engineering culture - we are serious when needed, but mostly playing around doing all kinds of cool things. It's the most valuable aspect for me.
What makes our product special
Raised on Indiegogo
Red Dot Product Design Winner
Best start-up @ CES 2014
110 000+ Airtame Devices Delivered to <90 countries
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We’re passionate about wireless technology. Why? Because it’s challenging terrain and we love a good challenge!
Trainings and workshops
- Slacklining, Fussball, hackathons, meetups, parties and many more events.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Wireless streaming