- Great leadership skills
- Highly outgoing attitude
- Great customer care
- Background in work with groups
- High attention to detail
Angloville is looking for a Hungarian language programme coordinator to work on its intensive language stays for adults. As a language programme coordinator you will lead our intensive language programmes in various countryside hotels in Hungary.
This is a contractor role with the ability to coordinate between 4-6 week-long programmes in 2018.
- Showing great customer care
- Leading activities on language programmes
- Resolving any questions, issues on programmes
- Pre- and post-programme administration
We help people overcome their fear of speaking English by using the innovative language immersion method: intensive, highly personalised camps held in quality resorts around the country in a real native English-speaking environment.
Our clients are adults - successful managers and professionals - as well as kids and teens, who want to become fluent and confident in speaking English.
What makes our product special
We work with blue-chip companies who send their successful managers and high-level professionals, as well as small-and medium business owners, CEOs, and other adults.
Our young clients include highly motivated kids and teens who want to become fluent and confident in speaking English.
About the workplace
- Average age
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- Absolutely, and gluten free if needed :)
- Number of meetings/week
- One meeting to kick the week off