): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Time management
- Decision making skills
- Previous startup experience
- Interest in IT & cybersecurity
- Experience in working with international customers
You can help us make an impact on the software world. You will not be just another brick in the wall but you can actively shape what our product will look like in the future. Positive attitude and growth-mindset are must-haves, as well as excellent English. If you are self-driven, problem solver and a pro communicator just hit the apply button right away.
- You can start
- At least 1 year experience in B2B sales
- Ability to execute continuously, day-by-day
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Positive thinking
- Gross monthly salary range
- 400 000 — 600 000 HUF
- + Bonus
How to apply
- Application language: English
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 4
- Find out customers needs and goals, collect customer feedback and analyze obstacles
- Take care of incoming leads and drive them through the whole sales cycle, incl. the administration
- Key account management
- Regularly review sales process improvements and customer onboarding best practices
- Drive outbound sales campaigns to bring qualified leads
Technologies and tools
What will you learn
- Working in agile way
- Whole sales cycle
- customer relationship
- lead generation strategies
What we offer
- Rapid learning possibility.
- Have an immediate impact with your work on many developers at top companies.
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values.
- Competitive salary that increases with success.
- Equity / Stock option.
Teaching developers to write secure software
Avatao helps companies building a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. We have customers in Europe and we are getting substantial interest in the US. We constantly thrive for better and we are full of surprises. If you like challenges, join us!
The goal of Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is more important than ever to build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
What would I miss if I left?
I love the way we work together, and the fact that we can see the direct contribution of our work. Not one day is like the other!
What makes our product special
Avatao was founded from a side project at CrySyS Lab at BME in Budapest.
The side project became popular and we released the first version of the platform to the public.
We received the first investment and started to conquer the world and we moved into our new office.
Seed funding allows us to expand to international markets, mostly UK/US. Team is expanding.
We moved to a new, bigger, brighter office
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
No bullshit is our motto. Try to keep a flat company structure. We emphasize honesty and are open to hear about new ideas and we have regular team and 1-1 meetings where each one of us has their word.
Trainings and workshops
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beers, wine and shots!
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
Our office is full of light and it's spacious. We love to hang out together in the huge kitchen, and the whole team can fit into the huge center space, but we also believe in focused, chill concentration, so you can decide whether to work in an open-office space or in a corner office with a view.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- We are super-focused on getting things done
- We think positively open-minded
- We are pro-active
- We help each other
- We are happy to share what we know
- We have a good sense of humor
What makes us awesome
- Startup mindset
- Unique company on a unique market (playing the Premier League)
- Make immediate impact
- Team getting together on a regular basis
- Flexible work environment
- Young team