- Project management
- Artist Management
Believe is looking for a passionate Artist Relation Manager to join its team in Hungary, based in Budapest. A keen knowledge and network in the independent music industry are key, as Believe continues to drive its artists and labels signing strategy in Hungary.
Sales, management of a portfolio of music labels and artists, new talents discovery
- You can start
- October 1st
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Sales: Seeking prospective artists for audio and video distribution
- Catalogue management, follow up of new releases, coordination of promotion on stores
- Deliver support to clients across all digital aspects (distribution, legal, royalties, streaming)
- Solve complex issues with a client service oriented mindset
- Use our technology and management system to improve clients' presence in digital
Smart Distribution Services for Artists and Labels
Believe Distribution Services is the first European distribution and digital services company for independent artists & labels with offices in more than 40 territories worldwide (including Hungary).
Believe Distribution Services is a music digital distribution company for independent labels and artists. Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide.
What would I miss if I left?
The team, working very closely to each other, although thousand kilometers separate some of us from each other
What makes our product special
Believe Digital is created in Paris by Denis Ladegaillerie
Believe launches in Hungary
Believe acquires Tunecore, biggest DIY digital distributor
Believe becomes the biggest indie player of the music market, right after the 3 majors
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Believe have local teams on the ground in each key territory worldwide. These teams are building each entity, offering their knowledge of the local market to build the right strategy in each territory
Trainings and workshops
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- Bike, public transport or car?
- By foot
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?