): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- HTML5, CSS3
- React Native, or React.js
- 2 years in software dev
- Experience in mobile dev
- Degree in CompSc/Engineering
- No qualification required
- No qualification required
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- You can start at
- Right now :)
- Vacation days per year
- Based on national law regulations.
- Free coffee
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Learn React, design and build web applications
- Learn React Native, design and build mobile apps
- You write high quality code and meet deadlines
- Automate deployment processes
- Do peer reviews
Technologies and tools
How we work
We deliver exciting, high-quality mobile and web products together! We provide mentoring, product demos and parties. We help each other in teamwork and support you to talk at conferences, meetups, workshops and to write articles.
- Team size
- 6-10 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 45
What you will learn
- React, React Native dev
- Design & build mobile/web apps
- Working on international level
- Real Teamwork
- Delivering complex projects
The salary ranges between net 290 000 Ft - 710 000 Ft based on your:
- - professional experience
- - software engineering skills
- - performance and contributions to Bene Studio
Your product team delivering high-quality apps
Join Bene Studio, the React Native and React.js specialists, to learn the technology fast and continuously in our friendly team, while delivering exciting, high quality mobile and web products together.
We are delivering high-quality apps with the latest cutting-edge technologies, to make people live a better life.
What would I miss if I left?
Don't let reality affect your goals :) Our mission is to help people live a better life. We think together, work with passion.
What makes our product special
We move in to the Office of the Year.
Launching the workshops, which became the most popular cutting-edge tech workshops since then.
Our team grows bigger with a Team Happiness Manager :)
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
We love sharing the knowledge. That's why we invest a lot in our internal mentoring by following your own roadmap and also giving to the tech community.Participate actively at our developer workshops!
- Most proud of
- Helping people live a better life
- Volleyball, massage, eating out
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beer: brewed in the office
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
About the workplace
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
We grill on the balcony of the office :)
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
Everything! With the craziest surprises.
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
Meetup, workshop, beer, volleyball.
The team won the Loveable Workplace Price operating in the bike, dog, and family-friendly Office of the Year 2016. We provide a MacBook Pro, mentoring, product demos and parties. We help each other in teamwork and support you to talk at conferences, meetups, workshops and to write articles.
Work in the heart of Europe, at the beautiful, safe and cheap Budapest! We help you with relocation, including adaptation guidance, flight ticket, temporary housing and visa services.