- HTML5, CSS3
- React.js, Node.js, SQL, noSQL
- Redux, AWS and/ or Azure
- Algorithms, System design, CI
- Mobile development experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code software tools
- You can start
- Right now :)
- Problem solver
- Quick learner
- Loves sharing knowledge
- Cooperative team player
- Strong tech planning skills
- Ready to become tech lead
- Ready to mentor others
- Experience in all dev phases
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9 - 17
- startup athmosphere
- family, dog and bike friendly office
- Technological planning
- System architecture planning
- You write high quality code and meet deadlines
- Automate deployment processes
- Do peer reviews, giving continuous feedback
Technologies and tools
How we work
Due to COVID-19 pandemic we work remotely from home office.
Normally our office is a dog, family and bike friendly place with several options to unwind or have workshops on how make our code even cleaner, what to post on our blog or organize bene : studio workshops for the community.
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 23 - 45
What will you learn
- To deal with shorter projects
- Design & build complex systems
- Working on international level
- Real Teamwork
- Team leading and mentoring
The salary ranges between net 290 000 Ft - 710 000 Ft based on your:
- - professional experience
- - software engineering skills
- - performance and contributions to Bene Studio
Superb digital services
We design and develop mobile and web applications, and also complex systems with our expert team and the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Talking technical fluently with the independence of platforms
Getting visually advanced & fundamentally intelligent with your app
Giving out flawless plans & smoothly operate your project in the background
What would I miss if I left?
Don't let reality affect your goals :) Our mission is to help people live a better life. We think together, work with passion.
What makes our product special
We move in to the Office of the Year.
Launching the workshops, which became the most popular cutting-edge tech workshops since then.
Our team grows bigger with a Team Happiness Manager :)
The team grows on internatonally and interculturally
Growing client and growing team, new Project Manager on board.
The internal education system gets on next level with the regular internal workshops.
16 onsite workers and several other project-based team members to work with our global clients.
Team Productivity Manager and Community Growth Manager on board, and new colleagues joining soon!
We move to a bigger office due to we are an actively growing team!
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
We love sharing the knowledge. That's why we invest a lot in our internal mentoring by following your own roadmap and also giving to the tech community.Participate actively at our developer workshops!
- Most proud of
- Knowledge sharing
- Sports, massage, eating out
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beer: brewed in the office
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
Így dolgozunk mi:
Discover your self-development
You will join a community of highly-skilled engineers, who all passed the famously challenging online assessment. You will have your own professional roadmap which you can follow step-by-step with your mentor.
Participate actively at our internal workshops and you can also try out yourself at our open workshops, meetups or a conference.
Want to publish? bene : studio blog needs its new writers!
About the workplace
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
We grill on the balcony of the office :)
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
Even namedays! With the craziest surprises.
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
Meetup, workshop, beer, volleyball. And we have some in-house baristas who are Bulletproof and Espresso Tonic masters!