- HTML5, CSS3
- React.js, Node.js, SQL, noSQL
- Redux, AWS and/ or Azure
- Algorithms, System design, CI
- React Native knowledge
- Mobile development experience
- Infrastructure as code
We are looking for our next Senior Software Architect, who is ready to take on the technical planning of our diverse, 1 to 6 months projects. From Healthcare to Automotive, we develop mobile and web applications and design complex systems for our partners. We offer an environment where knowledge-sharing is the main philosophy so that you can contribute to the self-development of others too.
- No qualification required
- No qualification required
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- You can start at
- Right now :)
- Extra payed vacation days
- Based on national law regulations.
- Free coffee
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Technological planning
- System architecture planning
- You write high quality code and meet deadlines
- Automate deployment processes
- Do peer reviews, giving continuous feedback
Technologies and tools
How we work
You can bring your dog, and your family members to work :) You can store your bike downstairs, while leaving for the regular weekly massage. Between two meetings we play table tennis, then we jump in our chill room for a workshop to make our code even cleaner. When not creating the superb digital products or our clinets, we blog and organise bene : studio workshops.
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 23 - 45
What you will learn
- To deal with shorter projects
- Design & build complex systems
- Working on international level
- Real Teamwork
- Team leading and mentoring
We provide you a Macbook Pro and different mobile phones for testing.
Your product team delivering high-quality apps
Join Bene Studio, the React Native and React.js specialists, to learn the technology fast and continuously in our friendly team, while delivering exciting, high quality mobile and web products together.
We are delivering high-quality apps with the latest cutting-edge technologies, to make people live a better life.
What would I miss if I left?
Don't let reality affect your goals :) Our mission is to help people live a better life. We think together, work with passion.
What makes our product special
We move in to the Office of the Year.
Launching the workshops, which became the most popular cutting-edge tech workshops since then.
Our team grows bigger with a Team Happiness Manager :)
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
We love sharing the knowledge. That's why we invest a lot in our internal mentoring by following your own roadmap and also giving to the tech community.Participate actively at our developer workshops!
- Most proud of
- Helping people live a better life
- Volleyball, massage, eating out
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beer: brewed in the office
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
Így dolgozunk mi:
The team won the Loveable Workplace Price operating in the bike, dog, and family-friendly Office of the Year 2016. We provide a MacBook Pro, mentoring, product demos and parties. We help each other in teamwork and support you to talk at conferences, meetups, workshops and to write articles.
Work in the heart of Europe, at the beautiful, safe and cheap Budapest! We help you with relocation, including adaptation guidance, flight ticket, temporary housing and visa services.
About the workplace
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
We grill on the balcony of the office :)
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
Everything! With the craziest surprises.
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
Meetup, workshop, beer, volleyball.