Frontend Software Engineer
Ready for the next level in your career? We are looking for Frontend Software Engineers to join us at Betsson Group where you will be building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Whether you sit within the Gaming, Sportsbook, Onboarding or Global Initiatives Area, your contribution will impact the whole organisation and more.
- JS Frameworks
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests
You can start
- from tomorrow!
- Gross monthly salary range
- 900 000 — 1 400 000 HUF
Mobile phone for private usage: Samsung or iPhone, latest models
Health Insurance and Medical Care: Medicover Spring White package
Temporary Total Disability Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Corporate Travel Insurance
Fitness allowance HUF 95000/year
Activities (e.g. team events, Breakfasts, FIKAs)
On-site café, smoothies and complementary fruit
- Building new products using the latest technologies
- Actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform
- You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews
- Deploying great software, implementing new features
- Maintaining and improving the existing functionality
Technologies and tools
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
How we work
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! If you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in. We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company.
What will you learn
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers! We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use!
Sportsbook and igaming
We are a dynamic and growing tech company within the iGaming industry with more than 2000 passionate people of over 55 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tallinn, Budapest, Kyiev and Athens.
We innovate, we reinvent and we keep moving so that we continue to delight our customers and provide the best experience in the industry. At Betsson, we take great pride in the world class products that we offer to our customers. Our product development department is responsible for the entire cycle from conceptualisation of ideas all the way to market release of the products and beyond.
What would I miss if I left?
It has been an incredible journey. From starting off just me and our HR Manager, and getting our first five employees without a workspace.
What makes our product special
AB Restaurang Rouletter was founded. Business was conducted primarily in southern & central Sweden.
The foundation for a new corporation was created.
The company's B-share started trads on the SBI list (today's NGM Equity) 26 March.
Betsson passed 1 billion SEK in revenue.
Betsson acquired the competitor Nordic Gaming Group, due to its successful sportsbook.
Aquires the British gaming operator NetPlay plc, and Premier Casino with local licenses in Spain.
Grand opening of the Budapest office
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Our Betssonites come from a wide range of different nationalities, educational backgrounds and experiences. It’s what makes us so great. We keep learning and improving as we constantly evolve.
Trainings and workshops
Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- Air conditioning or window?
- Most proud of
- 57 nationalities colleague
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Public transport
Why we love our office
This exciting and diverse capital has anything and everything to offer. From Gellért Hill with a fantastic panorama view over the river Danube to the famous Sándor Palace. There is always something to do or see nearby, like taking a walk on the beautiful Avenue Andrássy út in Pest or visit one of the seven islands found on the Danube.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Keeping our eyes on the best talents and experts who can use their creativity and passion to create seamless, intuitive and engaging online gaming experiences.
About the workplace
- Number of people/office space
- 1900 people, 52 nationalities, 6 offices
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- We have MeetUps, afterworks and more.
- Is there lunch break?
- Yes, of course there is!
Office of the year!
“Every little detail was designed around the day-to-day wants and needs of the employee. Speaking solely from an environment perspective, working in this office is an experience in itself,”
Products / Services
- Mobile casino with close to 1,500 games
- Sportsbook on sports, leagues, markets & more
- Betsson has a fun and vibrant poker product
- OBG is Betsson Group’s frontend framework
- Games offered are bingo, scratch cards, dice games
Benefits and more
- Salaries are competitive.
- Benefits are designed to promote health and well-being, including life and health insurance.
- A substantial role-related training and development.
- A friendly, personal and stable working environment.
- The office space features freshly brewed coffee, tea and fruit infused water