): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Php 7
- Relational databases
- Object Oriented Programming
- Test automation
- BSc/MSc degree
Key traits of our small team are efficiency and flexibility.
We need skilled and motivated engineers who desire autonomy and who want to be a core member of a small software team.
Interesting things on our horizon:
- large scale (nationwide) research projects using our software
- applying machine learning techniques to large volumes of highly granular medical data
- image processing
- Working with php7 - testability and performance
- Helping us shape our data model (mySQL/mariaDB)
- Integration through REST APIs, medical protocols
- Extending the architecture of our software
- Evaluate and introduce new tech (db,ops,languages)
We are developing a medical IT solution and a novel methodology to help clinicians in their daily practice. ISORT (intelligent structured online reporting tool) is a modular, data focused and user-friendly data collecting and research tool. ISORT can support various scientific projects and can be used for clinical reporting by different specialties.
What makes our product special
- Beer, wine or spirits?
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- star wars
- Average age?
Our customers are hospitals, private diagnostic and radiology centers. Besides the development of ISORT modules, the founders of Bioscreen performs cutting edge research and have presented their results at several international medical conferences, thefore we are users, testers... so we are our own customers as well.