): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Web/Product development
- Executing qualitative studies
- Identifying user patterns
- User journey/workflow creation
- Cross functional team
- Creating prototypes
- Data and analytics tools
- AGILE knowledge
- Psychology/Engineering degree
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our team.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 10:00 - 16:00
- Designing and executing qualitative studies for existing and future features
- Analysing, synthesising and communicating research insights and findings to product team members
- Helping to embed user research processes into the product teams’ daily routine
- As part of the design team you would ideate with other designers on complex projects
- You would also work closely with engineers to provide a smooth and joyful experience for our users
Technologies and tools
Bitrise, CI/CD for mobile applications
Unicorn startups, Fortune 500 companies and tens of thousands of developers use Bitrise to automate mobile app development and operations. We make it easy for our users to string together different 'building blocks' into custom workflows that perform very specific tasks that would otherwise take up valuable time and resources. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
Developing for mobile is uniquely challenging. We know and understand these challenges and empower developers through a platform purpose built to help them face them head on. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to build and maintain better applications, by providing with the right tools for the job and automating as much as possible.
What makes our product special
Bitrise was founded! A spin-off of app agency Bitfall, we started by solving our own problem
Bitrise opens office in London
Bitrise is the first (and as of yet, only) Hungarian company to make it into Y Combinator
Bitrise opens office in San Francisco
We raise our $3.2M series A round
Bitrise's first acquisition: Monitoring tech company Outlyer
Bitrise opens office in Boston
We raise a $20M series B round
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We offer a virtually unrivalled amount of freedom and responsibility from day one. We hire people for roles we believe they can fulfil and then, as a company, are simply there to help you execute.
- Mac or PC
- Most proud of
- Y Combinator, 50% of unicorn startups use us
- Ties or shorts?
- Come as you are :)