Did you know that if you vote for at least three companies that you like in a given month, you will be part of a sweepstake/lot, where exciting prizes are waiting?
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Published one or more iOS apps
- A deep familiarity with Swift
- AGILE knowledge
- Experience in testing
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience(XP) in Objective C
- XP with Bluetooth
- Offline storage
- Agile Experience
• Experience with building iOS application, proficiency with iOS SDKs, provisioning and the whole toolchain
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Develop and submit code, in a timely manner, based on tasks you have been assigned
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Provide technical steer on discussions around application architecture
- No qualification required
- Conversational level
- Core time
- 10:30 - 16:30
- You can start at
- Any Time
- Extra payed vacation days
- Based on HUN labour code, and 1 extra day per year
- Meal contribution
- Conference support
- In-house training
- Training contribution
- Team building programs
- Travel support
- Working on iOS Native App Development
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 23 - 43
What you will learn
- Avionics specific knowledge
- Cool new technologies
- Outstanding Quality Process
We provide all the required tools for you to be able to do your work!
Data-driven passenger experience
Black Swan Avionics is the world’s leading provider of in-flight entertainment (IFE) technology to the airline industry. More than 70 airlines already fly with our software, significantly the world’s entire top 10, including Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Emirates.
“To lead the world in using predictive analytics and technology to transform the way brands understand and engage with their consumers.”
What would I miss if I left?
Smart, energetic team with a positive attitude; opportunity to travel to other offices; quarterly team buildings; modern technologies.
What makes our product special
Black Swan Data was founded in London by Steve King (CEO) and Hugo Amos (CSO) in 2011.
The firm raised £2.5 million from The Blackstone Group
Regional offices in Hong Kong and Los Angeles and a new office in Exeter.
The company added offices in Budapest, Manchester, and New York and was employing around 150 people.
The company received £3 million in a funding round led by Mitsui.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
* All Swans meeting
* Swangestion box (anonim)
* Temperature check survey
* Employee engagement survey
* Regular 1:1
Trainings and workshops
- Thursday tech talk
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Proof of concept of new technologies
- Online learning portal accesses (e.g. Udemy, Egghead, etc.)
- Conference tickets
- Mac or PC
- Bike, public transport or car?
- E-scooter but you are welcomed in any ways
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- A sense of humor
- Have own ideas
- Don't be afraid to try new things
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
... and be 10% crazy