- Published one or more iOS apps
- A deep familiarity with Swift
- Resource planning, hiring
- Experience in testing
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Objective C
- Experience in Scrum ceremonies
- Experience with Bluetooth
- Offline storage
- Sprint Planning experience
We are working on revolutionizing the inFlight experience for airline passengers. We mainly create InFlight entertainment solutions but our latest product is an iOS application that is used by the cabin crew. If you would like to hear more about our product, we have an open position for a Lead iOS Developer to be in charge of one our development teams
- No qualification required
- Core time
- 10:30 - 16:30
- You can start at
- Any time
- Extra payed vacation days
- Based on HUN labour code, and 1 extra day per year
- Conference contribution budget
- Free beverages
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Working on iOS Native App Development
- Core member of the Sprint Planning activities
- Coaching other colleagues
- Participate in Requirements finalization
Technologies and tools
How we work
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 23 - 43
What you will learn
- Avionics specific knowledge
- Cool new technologies
- Career planning
- Advanced CI/CD
- Outstanding Quality Process
We provide all the tools that you might need 💻🖱⌨️🖥🎮🎯
Bringing together a passionate and talented team combining skills in software engineering, data science, design, product innovation and marketing, Black Swan thrives on innovating. Launched in 2011, today we employ 260 people worldwide across offices in the UK, USA, Hungary and South Africa
Black Swan Avionics is the world’s leading provider of in-flight entertainment (IFE) technology to the airline industry. More than 70 airlines already fly with our software, significantly the world’s entire top 10, including Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Emirates
Data-driven passenger experience
Black Swan Avionics is the world’s leading provider of in-flight entertainment (IFE) technology to the airline industry. More than 70 airlines already fly with our software, significantly the world’s entire top 10, including Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Emirates.
“To lead the world in using predictive analytics and technology to transform the way brands understand and engage with their consumers.”
What would I miss if I left?
Smart, energetic team with a positive attitude; opportunity to travel to other offices; quarterly team buildings; modern technologies.
What makes our product special
Black Swan Data was founded in London by Steve King (CEO) and Hugo Amos (CSO) in 2011.
The firm raised £2.5 million from The Blackstone Group
Regional offices in Hong Kong and Los Angeles and a new office in Exeter.
The company added offices in Budapest, Manchester, and New York and was employing around 150 people.
The company received £3 million in a funding round led by Mitsui.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
* All Swans meeting
* Swangestion box (anonim)
* Temperature check survey
* Employee engagement survey
* Regular 1:1
Trainings and workshops
- Thursday tech talk
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Proof of concept of new technologies
- Online learning portal accesses (e.g. Udemy, Egghead, etc.)
- Conference tickets
- Mac or PC
- Bike, public transport or car?
- E-scooter but you are welcomed in any ways
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- A sense of humor
- Have own ideas
- Don't be afraid to try new things
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
... and be 10% crazy