You will be working directly with clients to answer support questions. You will learn the client's workflow to be to answer workflow questions, and to be able to test and QA the system from the client's perspective.
The role requires someone who can answer emails quickly, multi-task and is very detail-oriented.
Looking for someone to work US hours (5-11pm Budapest time) at least 2-3 days a week.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 1-2 year(s) relevant experience(s)
- Customer oriented
- English Communication
- Word, Excel
You can start
- Timely response to client queries and support questions
- Working on multiple tasks and emails at the same time, being able to prioritize important tasks
- Taking information provided by a client, and replicating the same scenario internally
- Testing the platform for upgrades to ensure client workflows are not impacted
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 30-40 hours/week
- Core time
- 5pm - 11pm
The BTS platform is a single place for investment banks to market all product, collaborating with sales, analysts, and clients in a fully permissioned environment, promoting consumption while reducing the administrative burden in order to drive profitability.
Our mission is to help streamline the process of connecting the buyside to the sellside.
What would I miss if I left?
Working on a team where everyone is focusing on the same goals. The level of ownership everyone has and being able to make impactful changes.
What makes our product special
The company was founded.
Opened NY office
Opened London support office
Opened Hong Kong support office
Budapest development office opens.
Our first major customer went live with our system. This was a global rollout with over 2000 users.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are a company of builders who are passionate about tackling new problems. The question we ask ourselves isn't "should we build this?" but rather "how can we build this?."
Trainings and workshops
Training in self voluntary basis, but all employees are both allowed and encouraged.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Mac or PC
- Windows with a Chrome browser
- Time Travel
Why we love our office
Open space, located in the heart of Budapest. Access to private meeting rooms and ability to work remote.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Pro-active attitude
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Eager and not afraid to learn something new