Did you know that if you vote for at least three companies that you like in a given month, you will be part of a sweepstake/lot, where exciting prizes are waiting?
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- University degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Office applications, web editing
The Successful Candidate will reporting to the CEU InnovationsLab Director, program co-ordinator will be required to perform all daily administrative job related to the daily operation of the CEU InnovationsLab (Administrative tasks, Program Development and Social Media tasks).
- CEU iLab’s budget, liase with CEU Departments
- Administer CEU InnovationsLab courses
- Administer InnovationsLab facility related matters
- Schedule interviews, meetings, workshops
- Create InnovationsLab program documentation
CEU is a U.S.- and Hungarian-accredited graduate institution offering programs in the social sciences, the humanities, law and management. CEU has developed a distinct academic focus, combining the comparative study of the region's historical, cultural, and social diversity with a global perspective on good governance, sustainable development and social transformation.
What makes our product special
About the workplace
- Whom will you work with?
- people from around the world
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- go to theatre, cinema, concert
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
- anything available in the downtown