): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- University degree (BA or MA)
- Academic research experience
- Writing skills
- Fluent English (wri.& verbal)
- Analyze financial statement,BP
- office applications
- databases & professional media
- web editing
- Higher edu. work experience
• Collect, organize and analyze CEU iLab teams’ data for further academic research
• Prepare and maintain iLab related operational statistics
• Manage and write website, social media and newsletter content
• Research grant opportunities and perform related administration, working closely with other CEU administrative units as necessary
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- You can start at
- November 1, 2018
- Collect, organize and analyze data
- Manage and write website
- Maintain social media and newsletter content
- Working closely with other units as necessary
- Perform research grant related administration
Technologies and tools
How we work
The award winning CEU InnovationsLab is a leading university-associated business incubator in the CEE region which leverages a new wave of entrepreneurialism with significant output of academically fine-tuned innovative start-ups, global solutions by international teams.
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 20 - 60
What you will learn
- working in int. envionment
CEU is a U.S.- and Hungarian-accredited graduate institution offering programs in the social sciences, the humanities, law and management. CEU has developed a distinct academic focus, combining the comparative study of the region's historical, cultural, and social diversity with a global perspective on good governance, sustainable development and social transformation.
What makes our product special
About the workplace
- Whom will you work with?
- people from around the world
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- go to theatre, cinema, concert
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
- anything available in the downtown