We are looking for an experienced, extremely organized and well spoken person to fill the role of a senior project manager. Your role would be to manage web development projects and to mentor and support our team of project managers. You must have the ability to stay calm under pressure and to think quickly and critically in order to solve any problems that might arise.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 3 years+ IT PM experience
- Team coordination
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Hands-on experience with traditional plan-driven, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Web development experience
- Broad technical knowledge
- Exposure to Drupal or other CMS
You can start
- Excellent communication skills
- Precise and reliable
- Professional attitude and the ability to work efficiently with different types of work cultures and different personalities
- Have the ability to actively listen to the needs of internal and external clients and propose suitable solutions
- Able to mediate in conflicts when needed
- Have an awareness of when to escalate and when to delegate
Partner status and company shares (with dividend) after 2 years.
Annual salary review.
In-house classes with a native English teacher, if you want improve your English further.
In-house soft skill trainings and team coaching.
Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas.
- Coordinate the project work of developers, UX/UI designers and Cloud Engineers
- Know the schedule of your project team so nobody is left overwhelmed or with nothing to do
- Ensure that each project is fully planned and executed
- Be a mentor for a team of project managers by sharing your knowledge and experience
- Keep project documentation up-to-date
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: Hungarian, English
- Salary Expectations
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10:00 - 16:00
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 22 - 49
What will you learn
You can learn new things about in-house end2end project delivery with UX/UI and DevOps, Cloud Engineering and development. You can acquire domain knowledge of different sectors ranging from e-commerce to management consulting.
Web development, Cloud and DevOps services, UX/UI
The company was founded in 2012 and quickly grew to be the leading Drupal shop in Budapest. Since then, we picked up lots of new technologies and we are providing cloud and DevOps services and UX/UI consultancy as well. It's really important for us to believe in what we do and to provide a workplace that inspires and supports our team.
At its core, Cheppers is about creating something awesome- whether it’s building websites that perfectly balance aesthetics and functionality, or highly available cloud based services at scale. We always want to understand the people we are working with, and to support them in making good decisions. To achieve this, we think it’s key to provide a workplace that inspires and supports.
What would I miss if I left?
The great community, the wonderful office and the professional team. My colleagues are always happy to help, and I’m always learning more and more.
What makes our product special
Cheppers is founded and we start to work on international web / Drupal development projects
Our 20th team member joins and we have extended our services to include UX/UI and Cloud Engineering
We move to our current location as headcount has almost doubled
The office size has doubled, we become a PLC and the 1st Drupal Academy is launched
We open our office in New York
The second Drupal Academy has started with 8 members
We have merged with 5net, which means 15 new people in the team
The third Drupal Academy has started with 8 members
We extended our office further
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Everybody can share their opinion, and we encourage them to do just that. After 24 months at Cheppers, all colleagues will receive company shares which means they are also invited to board meetings.
Trainings and workshops
We provide a yearly budget for attending conferences, trainings and workshop, and our bonus system is designed to reward presentations (external and internal) and organizing meetups and other events.
- Ties or shorts?
- Mac or PC
- Usually Mac, but what you choose
- Sports, hiking, hackathons
Why we love our office
Our office is 100% kid and dog friendly. We love coffee and always have plenty stocked up - or else there would be a riot. We live an active community life - from company breakfasts to board game and LAN parties, sometimes even movie nights. Our colleagues frequently work together on product ideas and hobby projects before or after work in the office.
Personal qualities we appreciate
Support for continuous development and self-improvement, transparency and openness, audacity to step into unknown and uncharted territory - these are our core values here at Cheppers.
Our bonus system
Our bonus system rewards extracurricular activities like open source contributions, workshop or even organising a company breakfast. Our colleagues updates the system regularly to keep it as a motivating factor for everyone.