- UI design
- UX research
- UX design
- inVision or another prototyping software
- Adobe programs
Cheppers is looking for a seasoned UX and UI designer for conducting UX research and designing user interfaces. You’ll be the third member of our design team, joining two hybrid designers. We expect you to be curious, diligent and hands-on, as these characteristics describe a true Cheppers-fit!
- UX research
- UX and UI design
- Design mobile and desktop interfaces
What makes our product special
The company was founded in 2012 and quickly grew to be the leading Drupal shop in Budapest. Since then, we are also developing distributed systems and cloud services. We have our own product team (belfry[dot]io) and we are providing UX/Ui consultancy. It's really important for us to believe in what we do and to provide a workplace that inspires and supports our team.
What you will learn
- A pure goal-directed UX/UI process to serve user needs
- Communicating with clients and with our team of developers
- Critical thinking
- Getting familiar with the Cheppers lifestyle
- Setup your brand new MacBook Pro
- Diving into the project that’s currently running
Don't apply if ...
- You can’t bear teamwork
- Agency lifestyle scares you
- You’re allergic to dogs
Apply, if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in UX research and UX/UI design as well
- are familiar with Sketch on an advanced level
- are able to see the product or service as a whole, in its context, but you are able to focus on the details as well.