): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- Experience in QT framework
- You can start
- From tomorrow
- No qualification required
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week hours/week
- Linux BSP programming for infotainment solutions
- High level programming over navigation SDK
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Keeping daily contact and working together with our international clients
Infotainment software development
We are a technology and software developer company focusing on the automotive infotainment, connected car solutions, safety & ADAS and R&D. We make people's life easier, faster and safer by providing the best user experience.
Our mission is to produce the most innovative easy to use software solutions for the automotive sector and smart mobility.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss our special projects, the flexibility and the cool and young atmosphere.
What makes our product special
Connecta was founded.
We moved to our first and brand new office.
We start hiring C/C++ developers.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are open to every idea and opinion in order to make people's life easier.
With your dedication and enthusiasm you will help us to build a safer future in driving.
Trainings and workshops
- In house trainings
- Trainings abroad
- Air conditioning or window?
- Mac or PC
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Public transport /Bike
Why we love our office
- Easily accessible by bike and public transport
- Great restaurants, coffee places around
- Brand new and inspiring office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Open minded
- Problem solver
- Self independence
- Can-do attitude