- Container technologies
- Recent CI/CD technologies
Keep our products and services alive. At. All. Costs.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Support developers in deploying their applications to test/staging/production environments
- Keep production/staging/test in a healthy, available state
- Respond to infra related support requests
- Work together with and supervise our IT infra operations manager
- Continuously find new solutions to improve our IT infrastructure
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 22 - 45
Our systems are running on Debian Linux. Knowing and having worked with at least a single distribution for at least 5 years is a must.
We use LXC and Docker. Knowing at least one of the two is crucial. Interest in Hashicorp's tools (Terraform, Consul, Vault, etc.) is a plus.
We use Jenkins to fulfill most of our CI/CD needs. Being able to administer it means a lot for us.
e-signatures & biometric authentication
We build applications based on our award-winning movement analysis machine learning technology.
- Biometric e-signatures for banks and other clients who want to digitise high-volume contracting
- Cursor movement based biometric user authentication to boost cybersecurity
- Fine motor movement analysis in healthcare to easily diagnose conditions such as Parkinson's
Disruptive Business Solutions Based on Human Motion Analysis
What would I miss if I left?
The team strives to build quality products by writing maintainable code with a great mix of expertise; culture of ownership; flexible working hours.
What makes our product special
Cursor Insight Ltd founded in the UK and we hired our first employee.
We won the global "SigWiComp" biometric signature verification competition.
Top 50 UK Startups awarded by Unilever Foundry.
Our biometric e-signature service goes live in OTP Bank.
Moved to our beautiful new office next to Gozsdu udvar.
Completed the implementation of our biometric e-signature product in our second EU market.
Startup Wise Guys selected us for their CyberNorth Accelerator.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
- dedicated chat channels for ideas
- biweekly office meetings
- monthly retros without management
- annual organisational development workshop
- regular one-on-one discussions between management and team members
Trainings and workshops
We train colleagues continuously. We have biweekly internal knowledge sharing sessions, we teach Erlang and Julia via regular meetups. We sponsored conference attendance in the UK, Sweden and Germany.
- Ties or shorts?
- Shorts. Maybe a shirt for client meetings.
- Lunch AND dessert as well. ;)
- Average age?
Why we love our office
Our office is next to Gozsdu udvar within the mega-hip HubHub office space. It's easy to access and there are tons of cafes and eateries around. Enjoy endless tea and coffee and plenty of free healthy snacks. Take a break in the meditation room or energise yourself with Playstation or foosball. Come by bike and take a shower or bring your dog to work. Oh, and there's an actual indoor jungle too :)
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- don’t wait for deadlines to pass or conflicts to escalate;
- are prepared to change what we do and how we do it;
- give helpful feedback and share our expertise;
- enjoy working agile and rapid prototyping.