- 5 years experience in sales
- SMB/startup work experience
- Corporate sales experience
- Use of sales management tools
We are looking for an experienced sales representative to expand our internationally recognized SaaS product on the enterprise market. You are a perfect candidate if you have experience in corporate sales and on the IT software field. You will take care of prospecting and managing the sales pipeline in close collaboration with the product team, marketing and support.
- You can start
- From February
- Has a deep understanding of the challenges our clients face
- Is eager to find solutions to their issues
- Is motivated to find unique solutions to reach goals rather than relying on conventional practices
- Is able to look at the big picture and understand objectives of the company
- Comes up with new ways we can reach our objectives
- BA degree
- Media and communications
- BA degree
- BA degree
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 14
- Gross monthly salary range
- 650 000 — 800 000 HUF
- Managing perspective client relationships throughout all phases of the sales cycle
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing deals with enterprise clients
- Selling a SaaS-solution and subscription-based product to a software developer customer base
- Fine-tuning our sales processes, materials, mentoring sales reps
- Engaging with customers, formulating proper offers for them, improving our value proposition
Technologies and tools
How we work
We are eager to reach our quarterly goals we set for ourselves by constantly experimenting with new ideas. We review our progress regularly, draw conclusions and adjust our goals. We're not afraid of changing the 'how' if an idea doesn't work out. From day to day, we grow together.
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 27 - 42
What will you learn
- How expert developer teams build software products and manage projects
- How to transfer that knowledge to other developer teams
- How agile and lean practices are applied in software development
StoriesOnBoard is a user story mapping tool that helps remote teams understand the user needs, prioritize the right ideas and collaborate with everyone around your user story map. We have 1100 customers all over the world.
Our mission is to help developers make excellent software. Software that people want and love to use. We provide tools and knowledge to software development teams.
What would I miss if I left?
A stress-free work atmosphere would certainly be lacking, as well as monthly team-building sessions: D
What makes our product special
Founders start working on StoriesOnBoard
The public beta is launched
First paying customers!!!
600 customers, office, full-time work on StoriesOnBoard
1400 customers, 12 team members, 650.000$ ARR
15 team members, 700.000$ ARR
17 team members, 1M$ ARR
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We believe in agile mindset: collaboration, flexibility, trust, transparency, continuous improvement...
Trainings and workshops
We provide the time, equipment or training. We are constantly learning! About profession, business, market, ourselves ...
- Being late or overtime?
- Mac or PC
- What you need
- Ties or shorts?
- Your choice
Why we love our office
We love our office, that's all. Modern, colourful, flexible, playful ... we can find everything we need. Relax room, cafe, meeting rooms. It’s open, but we also have many opportunities to retire and focus on individual work as well.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- You appreciate freedom and flexibility, you take the opportunity fairly
- You are open and honest, able to give constructive feedback to the other
- You take care of your community, even during home office