- Digital marketing (b2b)
- Social media management
- Computer literacy
- Photoshop (or equivalent)
Looking for a job that makes sense? Your contribution will save lives.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to drive potential customers to our digital sales and engagement channels.You will report to our Marketing Lead, and you will play an active role in making our brand internationally well-known and trusted.
- Media and communications
- BA degree
- Native speaker
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 10 - 15
- You can start at
- Conference contribution budget
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Manage company profile on social media channels
- Handle Mailchimp newsletters and e-mail campaigns
- Ensuring attendance at tradeshows & conferences
- Preparing and organizing webinars
- Overseeing graphic materials and creating content
Technologies and tools
How we work
We have daily stand-ups at 10 am. We use Jira for issue tracking, planning and organizing our work. We also use OKR to have transparent goals on personal, team and company level.
You will work close to sales team beside your marketing colleagues, Judit (team lead) and Réka (international marketing manager).
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 25 - 50
What you will learn
- Company branding and marketing
- Insight into infection control
- Scrum, Kanban, OKR
- Sales, business development
Opportunity to cook in the kitchen and grill on the terrace. Shower is available in the bathrooms.
Highchair for babies in the dining room.
- You can work independently on a reliable and precise way
- You can ensure your tasks are prioritized and goals are met
- You have excellent organizing, collaboration and communication skills
- You have a “can do” attitude, you are always thinking in possible solutions
- You are proactive, agile and a real team-player
- You can think outside the box, you are flexible and adaptable
HandInScan Zrt. is a health-tech company focusing on the unmet and critical need of reducing healthcare-associated infections that causes more than 250,000 unnecessary deaths in the developed world and 1.4 million cases a day worldwide.
Semmelweis Scanner is an innovative device for providing immediate quality-assured feedback regarding hand hygiene.
We believe that all preventable infections should be avoided. We provide technology-based, quality assured hand hygiene education and control - leading to a safer and more efficient operation in areas of vital importance, such as healthcare, food, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals. Better hand hygiene saves lives.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the friendly, welcoming and positive atmosphere. I would also miss the 1st Thursdays, lunches, cooking together.
What makes our product special
Formed in 2012 as a spin-off of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME).
The project was incubated at Demola Budapest from 2013.
Moving to our new office at Budapest.
Opening a new location for production at Tata.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
In-house training, knowledge-sharing, small workshops.
Participation at conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- Average age?
- Cleanest code and hands
- Gourmet Thursdays
Why we love our office
Green, cozy, friendly and light.
Can bring dogs, babies, children, friends.
Can cook your lunch alone or together.BBQ in the garden.
Personal qualities we appreciate
Products / Services
- Semmelweis System
- Monitoring & Control
- Hand Hygiene Training
- Educate Visitors
- Reporting System
About the workplace
Celebrating birthdays on the monthly company days.
Weekly cooking sessions in the office, when anyone can be the chef.
We keep a healthy balance between work and fun at the office.
Family-friendly office, babies and kids are welcome.
We are keen on our health, so we provide fruits & veggies on a daily basis.
Come as you are, even if you are still studying on the uni, students or interns are welcome.