- HTML, CSS
You'll get direct experience designing, developing, testing & deploying services that work at high scale & with enterprise reliability. You'll be working in a startup culture with senior engineers designing & scaling extremely large systems. You'll be a key player for both new and existing flagship Hearsay products ranging from our Social Selling Platform to Compliant Texting solutions.
- You can start
- within 2 weeks
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Salary Expectations
Do not apply, if...
- you do not have at least 3 years of experience (which is our medior level)
- you are not ready to work on a HackerRank project during the selection process
- Any level degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Gross monthly salary range
- 800 000 — 1 250 000 HUF
- + Bonus
5% of the yearly gross salary
Extra days off
Mobilephone subscription coverage
- Collaborate with various engineering teams, product management, and design
- Execute a diverse range of engineering challenges that touch every aspect of Hearsay products
- Write clean and performant front-end code
- Be directly responsible for multiple components within the platform
- Share your thoughts on product features, the user experience, or literally anything else
Technologies and tools
How we work
Working in small project teams using scrum or kanban or scrumban depending on what fits the project best. The better is to be a true team player who is able to work independently. Everyone is expected to participate on the daily standup. Other than that, you can schedule the day as you wish. Sometimes we have evening meetings (ie at 6pm) due to the time zone difference (SanFrancisco vs Budapest).
Your future team
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 35
What will you learn
We want you to learn our technologies and be open to always learn something new. We help you with on-the-job training and we have online training hub access also. In case training is needed, but we do not have it in-house, your manager will find the way!
The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform
Hearsay is reinventing the human-client experience in wealth management, banking, asset management, property and casualty, and life insurance. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform allows advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications to deliver the human client experience at scale.
Be the critical engagement system that sales professionals in financial services rely on to attract prospects, retain customers and grow their business.
What would I miss if I left?
Definitely the team. I’ve never worked with such a professional, enthusiastic and helpful group of people before.
What makes our product special
Hearsay was founded by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity
Launched Hearsay Social
Series A - Sequoia Capital invested in Hearsay
Launched Hearsay Sites
Opened our office in Budapest
Launched Hearsay Relate
Deepened ties with Salesforce, and Mike Boese took over the CEO role
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We give engineers the power to make their call about when to push a fix,deploy a feature or refactor.Our engineers value the autonomy to ship a feature or bug fix quickly to solve customer pain points
Trainings and workshops
We have in-house trainings and workshops, as we like knowledge sharing. We also have access to an online training hub. In case you need external knowledge, your manager will find the way!
- Mac or PC
- Macs for everyone!
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Bike parking, good public transportation nearby.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In this order, please.
Why we love our office
The location is amazing, surrounded by lots of restaurants and bars with options to grab food, beer or even ice cream outside. It's easy to get there by public transportation, but we also have bike parking spaces. The office is very spacious with comfortable couches, a long dining table where we love chatting, and a fully-equipped kitchen where we visit the snack and drink storage pretty often.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- GSD: Getting Stuff Done - we value getting the right stuff done at the right quality level.
- Kaizen: Kaizen is Japanese for continuous self-improvement.
- Customer focus: Our customers truly come first.