): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Swift OR Rx patterns
You will learn: Protocol Oriented Programming / Reactive programming / MVVM You will use: GRDB, Moya, ObjectMapper, Charts, Firebase, Fabric, Crashlytics, R.swift. Sourcery. SwiftLit, SwiftFormat
Our most challenging mobile project, 4D Motion is looking for senior developers. We get motion data from small sensors and use it to build a body model on iOS. Math, cool people and 3D!
- You can start
- Senior level, and you even know Swift, or used and liked Rx patterns in other languages
- You actually understand the code you’ve just copy pasted from stack overflow
- You talk about algorithms and data structures in smoking breaks, even if you don’t smoke
- It’s nice if you have open source projects, or other pet projects we can check out
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- CV or GitHub or Stack overflow or anything
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Gross monthly salary range
- 500 000 — 800 000 HUF
- + Bonus
- End of the year bonus
- Write Swift code
- Love Rx patterns
Technologies and tools
How we work
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 24 - 45
What will you learn
A wireless 3D Full Body Motion Capture system for your mobile device. Sensors smaller than a poker chip capture your movements in 3D for analysis right on your smartphone or tablet. The software provides 3D visualization of your movements in 3d so you can get better in sports or improve your help. The development is handled by iMind in the center of Budapest, sales and marketing is in the US.
What would I miss if I left?
I think 4D motion is an unbelievable piece of technology. I already knew this was a powerful tool, but it is much more powerful than I ever expected.
What makes our product special
Moving to Andrássy 66.
First golf-centric application
Working on baseball, and reaching major baseball teams
Starting to work on healthcare-related modules
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Mac or PC
- Up to you
- Ties or shorts?
- Ties for developers?
- Favorite decor?
- Wine cooler (but we don't drink too often)
Why we love our office
A66 is a creative workspace and community, bringing together companies and talent from tech and design industries in a social and collaborative environment.
Personal qualities we appreciate
About the workplace
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- Geeking, soldering, playing board games
- Number of people/office space
- Whom will you work with?
- Product people (coders, qa, etc)
- Work life balance: no bullshit