- Kiváló kommunikáció
- Kreatív problémamegoldás
- Napi működtetési tapasztalat
Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning co-working community and events space located at Ferenciek tere and is a member of the global Impact Hub network.
This role would focus on managing the daily operations of our space, bookings of our events spaces – approaching and managing clients, making sure that the events and meetings brought to the Impact Hub space happen smoothly.
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- You can start at
- Gross monthly salary range
- 200 000 — 350 000 HUF
- Conference support
- In-house training
- Training contribution
- Team building programs
- Handle incoming inquiries, book requests
- Actively look for new potential clients
- Order catering, coordinate event prep & logistics
- Tend to inventory, organise and order supplies
- Supervise the daily operations
Technologies and tools
What you will learn
- Operation of a coworking space
- Nexudus management system
- Social Impact
Kérlek csatolj CV-t és egy motivációs levelet is.
Large and bright co-working office and private team offices in the center of Budapest, at Ferenciek tere. Event spaces: meeting rooms, workshop and training rooms, a large event venue for up to 120 people. Impact-driven and environmentally conscious community of entrepreneurs and freelancers - come join us and together we can work for a better future.
Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning coworking community and event space located at Ferenciek tere and is a member of the global Impact Hub network. Through our work we provide a home for a diverse community and support positive social change.
What would I miss if I left?
What makes our product special
Opening Impact Hub Budapest
Our 100th member signed up
Launching our development programs for entrepreneurs
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Bike, public transport or car?