): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- General computer/IT concepts
- Computer hardware
- Windows operating system
- Network concepts (IP, URL)
INDE is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join its growing augmented reality experience team. It is essential that you will be positive, outgoing, capable and calm under pressure as you manage the client support issues on its BroadcastAR augmented reality systems installed worldwide and represent a key customer touchpoint for our clients.
- You can start
- Tomorrow :)
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Receive and answer incoming support requests
- Assess issue validity
- Talk clients and staff to help resolve issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
Technologies and tools
How to apply
Please submit your CV (english only).
Reporting to the Senior Management
Based in INDE’s Budapest office
INDE develops award-winning interactive and immersive products and experiences in entertainment, education and advertising. Since 2011 we have launched augmented reality systems in over 40 countries for clients such as American Express, 20th Century Fox, National Geographic, Coca-Cola, WWF, Smithsonian Institution, Universal Studios, BBC Worldwide, GE and Guinness Book of World Records and others.
What would I miss if I left?
We love what we do and it shows in everything we make.
What makes our product special
About the workplace
- Average age
- Men/Women ratio
- Is there lunch break?
- Absolutely, we love to eat.