- Production management
- Post-production best practice
- Digital technology
- Exp. as a digital producer
- 3D software
- 3D modeling
- Texturing and rendering
You will be responsible for managing the internal and external 3D production resources of INDE, and the inclusion of the content in INDE’s existing/forthcoming Products and Licensed Content packages. This will require that you work closely with Product, Development and Commercial departments to ensure the success and future growth of INDE’s Licensed Experiences across the world.
- No qualification required
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 10:00 - 17:00
- You can start at
- Free beverages
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Design and develop INDE’s AR content.
- Onboard new contributors
- Research, identify and liaise with 3D teams
Technologies and tools
- Design and develop reference assets to advertise and promote
- Under creative guidance from Product and Development leads, review and curate 3D assets
- Perform post-production tasks
- materials and ensuring that assets are consistent and meet technical and commercial standards.
- Work closely with our Operations, Development and Product leads
- Report progress and develop new strategy
INDE develops award-winning interactive and immersive products and experiences in entertainment, education and advertising. Since 2011 we have launched augmented reality systems in over 40 countries for clients such as American Express, 20th Century Fox, National Geographic, Coca-Cola, WWF, Smithsonian Institution, Universal Studios, BBC Worldwide, GE and Guinness Book of World Records and others.
What would I miss if I left?
We love what we do and it shows in everything we make.
What makes our product special
About the workplace
- Average age
- Men/Women ratio
- Is there lunch break?
- Absolutely, we love to eat.