- Remote services: AWS, Google
- Linux Server, Desktop admin
- CLI, shell scripting
- Verbal and written English
- Database clustering
- Data migration
- OAuth, Kerberos, RAID
THIS POSITION IS CLOSED
but send CV for future application!
Linux, Amazon cloud sysadmin with customer support experience, we have a new position at our company to manage on-premise and cloud based installation. As an exchange for your commitment to our projects we provide you a family like working environment, start-up mentality with solid financial backing and lots of fun.
- Post-secondary education
- Post-secondary education
- Core time
- 10 - 18
- You can start at
- Closed,send CV for future pos.
- Free beverages
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- Car parking contribution
- Private health insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Team building programs
- Install remote or on-premise applications
- Maintain current installations
- Support ticketing, monitoring, alerting
- Develop, document, communicate processes
- International customer support
Technologies and tools
How we work
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 23 - 52
Our team’s main focus is building software applications using state-of-the-art technologies. The expert team provides key contributions to Invenshure’s portfolio companies.
WE BUILD COMPANIES - TO CHANGE THE WORLD
What would I miss if I left?
I am not just a small gear in a large engine. Here I can design engines.
What makes our product special
Invenshure Hungary LLC was founded by our parent company Invenshure LLC.
We celebrated the ribbon cutting of our first office.
We hired our 10th colleague!
Since we outgrew the space we moved to our current office.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We have regular meetings where colleagues can sum up their projects and share their ideas or questions. Bi-weekly organised “Office Chat” is a good spot for any official/unofficial announcement.
Trainings and workshops
Regular internal training/workshops on technologies and personal development as well.
- Average age?
- Squash, soccer, board games and hiking
- Beer, wine or shot?
- High Mountain Oolong tea 'shots' from Taiwan
Why we love our office
Flexible working environment. Family-friendly attitude. Delicious coffee and tea and separately tempered offices.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Willingness to learn, being a team player, work smart, ready to make mistakes but learn from it.
Develops medical image recognition tools
Develops genome based prescription drug advisor tool
Develops research data sharing tool
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) company
What we like to do:
- Exciting Team Buildings - Sailing, Russian Tank driving, Gokart, Trabant Rally, Wakeboarding
- Sports - Squash and Soccer
- Movie Friday, BoardGame Evening
- Family party - Barbecue & hiking
- Friday Pizza lunch
- Baja Fish-Soup Festival