- Remote services: AWS, Google
- Linux Server, Desktop admin
- CLI, shell scripting
- Verbal and written English
- Prefer a fast-paced environment
- Data migration
- Strong attention to detail surrounding HIPAA compliance and security
This is an opportunity for a self-motivated technical support specialist to interact with all facets of a software engineering within a fast-paced company working with cutting edge technology. A proactive approach for troubleshooting, and a working knowledge for managing Linux servers from a remote SSH. This role requires an innovative thinker who is striving to improve customer experience.
- You can start
- open minded
- Able to think outside the box
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Post-secondary education
- Post-secondary education
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 7 - 15
- System installation upgrade, maintenance operation
- Taking ownership of user support requests
- Use command line tools/logs to identify an issue
- Escalate issues and tracking related progress
- Diligent use of support ticket tools
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 22 - 55
Our team’s main focus is building software applications using state-of-the-art technologies. The expert team provides key contributions to Invenshure’s portfolio companies.
WE BUILD COMPANIES - TO CHANGE THE WORLD
What would I miss if I left?
I am not just a small gear in a large engine. Here I can design engines.
What makes our product special
Invenshure Hungary LLC was founded by our parent company Invenshure LLC.
We celebrated the ribbon cutting of our first office.
We hired our 10th colleague!
Since we outgrew the space we moved to our current office.
We moved to our brand new office and hired our 20th colleague at the same time!
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We have regular meetings where colleagues can sum up their projects and share their ideas or questions. Bi-weekly organised “Office Chat” is a good spot for any official/unofficial announcement.
Trainings and workshops
Regular internal training/workshops on technologies and personal development as well.
- Average age?
- Squash, soccer, board games and hiking
- Beer, wine or shot?
- High Mountain Oolong tea 'shots' from Taiwan
Why we love our office
Flexible working environment. Family-friendly attitude. Delicious coffee and tea and separately tempered offices.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Willingness to learn, being a team player, work smart, ready to make mistakes but learn from it.
Develops medical image recognition tools
Develops research data sharing tool
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) company
What we like to do:
- Exciting Team Buildings - Sailing, Russian Tank driving, Gokart, Trabant Rally, Wakeboarding
- Sports - Squash and Soccer
- Movie Friday, BoardGame Evening
- Family party - Barbecue & hiking
- Friday Pizza lunch
- Baja Fish-Soup Festival