): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Remote services: AWS, Google
- Linux Server, Desktop admin
- CLI, shell scripting
- Verbal and written English
- Database clustering
- Data migration
- OAuth, Kerberos, RAID
We are seeking a Technical Service, Support Engineer with Linux/Unix system administration experience to join a growing and experienced team of engineers and scientists to create a world-class data sharing and distributed computing platform. We value self-motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative environment - constantly generating and sharing new ideas with the team.
- You can start
- open minded
- Customer oriented
- Able to think outside the box
- Prefers startup environment
- Linux command line experience
- Post-secondary education
- Post-secondary education
- Conversational level
- Core time
- 8 - 17
- Provide first line technical support to customers
- System installation upgrade, maintenance operation
- Use command line tools/logs to identify an issue
- Escalate issues and tracking related progress
- Diligent use of support ticket tools
Technologies and tools
Our team’s main focus is building software applications using state-of-the-art technologies. The expert team provides key contributions to Invenshure’s portfolio companies.
WE BUILD COMPANIES - TO CHANGE THE WORLD
What would I miss if I left?
I am not just a small gear in a large engine. Here I can design engines.
What makes our product special
Invenshure Hungary LLC was founded by our parent company Invenshure LLC.
We celebrated the ribbon cutting of our first office.
We hired our 10th colleague!
Since we outgrew the space we moved to our current office.
We moved to our brand new office and hired our 20th colleague at the same time!
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We have regular meetings where colleagues can sum up their projects and share their ideas or questions. Bi-weekly organised “Office Chat” is a good spot for any official/unofficial announcement.
Trainings and workshops
Regular internal training/workshops on technologies and personal development as well.
- Average age?
- Squash, soccer, board games and hiking
- Beer, wine or shot?
- High Mountain Oolong tea 'shots' from Taiwan
Why we love our office
Flexible working environment. Family-friendly attitude. Delicious coffee and tea and separately tempered offices.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Willingness to learn, being a team player, work smart, ready to make mistakes but learn from it.
Develops medical image recognition tools
Develops genome based prescription drug advisor tool
Develops research data sharing tool
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) company
What we like to do:
- Exciting Team Buildings - Sailing, Russian Tank driving, Gokart, Trabant Rally, Wakeboarding
- Sports - Squash and Soccer
- Movie Friday, BoardGame Evening
- Family party - Barbecue & hiking
- Friday Pizza lunch
- Baja Fish-Soup Festival