): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- NoSQL, SQL
- Experience in fleet management
- Experience in telematry
- Cybersec. evaluation & testing
- Experience in data science
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, setting up and maintaining our own cloud environment in Google Cloud Platform (WEB, REST API, database, IoT). You will have the opportunity to become a key senior member of our growing team. You will participate in international projects to deliver rapid prototypes or production ready solutions to our customers.
- You can start
- Good sense of humor
- Can-do attitude
- Passionate about learning
- Goal oriented approach
- Knowledge sharing, proactivity
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Gross monthly salary range
- 700 000 — 1 000 000 HUF
- Design and implement complex cloud-based solutions
- In VFM evaluate new technologies
- Improve our product support environment
Technologies and tools
How we work
- Daily scrum
- Regular meetings to set up priorities
- Regular meeting about project status
Your future team
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 42
What will you learn
- New technologies in VFM
- New technologies in telemetry
- Automotive IoT
- 1-2 years technical lead/senior engineer/architect experience in cloud-based systems
- experience in core IT technologies: HTTPS, JSON, SQL
- virtualization, container technology (Docker), system orchestration (Kubernetes) & deployment
- 1-2 year Python in microservice and REST API
- version control systems (Git) & development workflows
- cloud security: authentication, encryption
- knowledge in IoT areas
Manufacturer independent vehicle data
We create products for the telematics industry to collect and interpret measured vehicle parameters like fuel consumption, fuel level, RPM, speed, odometer, seatbelt status, wiper status, steering wheel angle, etc. Our customers, the telematics service providers use these parameters to provide car data enabled connected car services for their customers.
We bring the age of data into the automotive industry. Today. Leverage the power of big data vehicle fleets produce in every single second.
What would I miss if I left?
Darts at the end of (during) the day, common lunches, everyday discussions, great people around, travelling worldwide. That I’d miss for sure…
What makes our product special
INVENTURE was founded
FMS CAN Data Recorder device market launch
FMS Gateway market launch and customers from 10 countries
Reefer, Trailer ID devices and Tachograf solution market launch
FMS Gateway 2nd gen. market launch and customers from 70 countries
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are proud of what we do and the way we go about it. There is no strong formal hierarchy, and in communication, we encourage openness and sincerity, decisions are made together.
Trainings and workshops
The global market and technical development is continuous challenge. We provide every opportunity: time, training, material, mentoring.
- Average age?
- Being late or overtime?
- Flexible, your results are evaluated
- Together, nearby
Why we love our office
Easy to access, in the heart of Buda. We love the grill and darts, but the best part of the office is the colleagues. We are not a loud team, most of our engineer like to immerse into their daily challenge unless they solve something together. Always ready to drink coffee during the day and beer in the evening.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- can-do attitude
- goal orientated approach
- passionate about learning, knowledge sharing, proactivity
Some flexibility and a good sense of humor are also appreciated😊