- Python development, scripting
- Angular, React, JS, TypeScript
- SQL, no-SQL databases
- Automated testing, TDD, BDD
- API design, CI/CD environments
Our product is based on a state-of-the-art technology stack, so you will focus on creating new solutions and adding exciting new features, and not about fixing a legacy code base. We offer flexible working hours (for real) and only 38,5 working hours/week. Last, but not least our bosses are cool.
Check out the salary, too: as a senior colleague you’ll get at least 44 604 Euros / year.
- You can start
- Gross monthly salary range
- 1 300 000 — 1 600 000 HUF
- + Bonus
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 38,5 hours/week
- Developing a cloud-native application for IoT firmware analysis
- Cooperating with the security research team to incorporate their research findings
- Maintaining the high quality of the software
- Developing and maintaining automated testing environments
- Working in close cooperation with others in an agile team
IoT Inspector was initially developed as an in-house tool for manual IoT device pentesting projects, and over the years, it has become the leading European platform for automated security analyses and compliance checks for IoT firmware.
We provide you with the necessary tool to automatically discover vulnerabilities and security risks before attackers exploit them.
Secure the Internet of Things.
What would I miss if I left?
I have a real hacker co-worker, which is very cool! (laugh)
What makes our product special
Initial technology developed
Incubated at SEC Technologies
Founding of IoT Inspector GmbH
Backed by eCAPITAL Ventures
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
You thrive on tackling unresolved problems and enjoy working with cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced environment. Your brilliant ideas will keep our IoT security platform at the forefront.
Trainings and workshops
We are committed to the continuous (self)development, so we support our colleagues’ participation on trainings and conferences
- Thursday's virtual team lunch!
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever makes you comfortable
- Our teamspirit
Why we love our office
Our office is the perfect place to think and solve problems together.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Richard Dean Anderson
Personal qualities we appreciate
Being smart, open, reliable, straightforward and result-oriented. Your individuality is welcome, just be yourself! Have an unquenchable curiosity and be passionate about IT security.