): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Java Development
- Experience with a DI framework
- Web APIs
- Git or other VCS
- Tomcat, Servlet, JSP
- Spring framework
Design and develop new features using best practices and a healthy mixture of the latest and mature technologies.
Deliver high quality, well-documented code by focusing on good design, attention to detail in a timely manner; always improving the performance, reliability, scalability and security of our systems.
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16:30
- You can start at
- Improve liligo’s products
- Maintain the quality of existing functionalities
- Have a customer-oriented mindset
- Contribute to the automation of different aspects
- Enhancing scalability of the components
Technologies and tools
- Working in lean structure
- Taking huge impact on our company
- A chance to investigate and apply the newest technological trends
- Social events every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink)
- Friday morning breakfast (company provided)
- Music room (piano, guitar etc)
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
liligo.com is a travel search engine. We make your travel planning easy and efficient. Searching all available flight, car rental, bus and train prices from a wide range of travel sites such as online travel agencies, airlines and tour operators, our aim is to find the best price for your trip. We also compare hotel and car hire prices, so however you want to travel – we’ve got you covered.
What would I miss if I left?
My colorful, variable tasks, the responsibility I get during my work. The multinational and supportive team, and of course, our beautiful office.
What makes our product special
Liligo online for public
One million click
First official lilidrink in Budapest
Liligo joined eDreams Odigeo group
Liligo moved to the new office in Nagymező Street 44.
Mobile app and website redesign project started
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
International conferences, online courses, active knowledge-sharing between local and international teams, participation in IT, SEO and Product educative schemes provided by eDreamsODIGEO in Barcelona
- In the office or at a restaurant nearby, together.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three options are possible.
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever is comfortable for you.
Why we love our office
The breakfasts together, Wednesday's lilidrinks, flexible working hours and the comfortable office, multicultural team and Friday's home-office and the office dogs. We have a huge community area, also we have various options and places to stay alone. We have several restaurants around and public transportation is really good too.
Which celebrity would your company be?