): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Experience working with data
- Deep understanding of numbers
- Databases, data transformation
- Mentoring skills
Data team is an autonomous team formed by Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Business Analyst. Our goal is to make liligo data driven and deliver data products to our users. We help other teams to measure liligo’s performance and optimize the product. To solve that we need a Data Scientist, who likes challenges to transform data into insights using using cutting edge Big Data technologies.
- You can start
- Tomorrow :)
- Problem solver
- good team player
- Excellent communication
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16:30
- maintaining and improving our AB testing framework
- running and improving our dashboarding system
- creating reports and tools
- leading the development of data products
- Running funnel and cohort analyses
Technologies and tools
Your future team
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 26 - 41
Ongoing and future projects
1. A/B testing evaluation framework for continuous product improvement
2. Using DataOps principles refactor our data pipelines, and reporting
3. Level-up reporting and dashboarding tools
- make reporting based on raw logs and production databases
- deliver insights above raw numbers
4. Building real-time analytics platform
5. Building recommendation tools for users
The candidates will be invited
- to complete a technical assessment
- to schedule an HR interview
- to schedule a 60 minute technical and behavioral interview with the Head of Product Analytics
- to complete an analysis on an open-source dataset and create a presentation based on the findings
- to a final interview to discuss the presentation
What we offer?
1. A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
2. A chance to join an international team
3. A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
4. Social event on every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink)
5. Friday morning breakfast (company provided)
6. Flexible home office opportunities (after probation time)
7. Music room (piano, guitar etc)
8. Easy to access,calm & cozy office
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
liligo.com is a travel search engine. We make your travel planning easy and efficient. Searching all available flight, car rental, bus and train prices from a wide range of travel sites such as online travel agencies, airlines and tour operators, our aim is to find the best price for your trip. We also compare hotel and car hire prices, so however you want to travel – we’ve got you covered.
What would I miss if I left?
My colorful, variable tasks, the responsibility I get during my work. The multinational and supportive team, and of course, our beautiful office.
What makes our product special
Liligo online for public
One million click
First official lilidrink in Budapest
Liligo joined eDreams Odigeo group
Liligo moved to the new office in Nagymező Street 44.
Mobile app and website redesign project started
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
International conferences, online courses, active knowledge-sharing between local and international teams, participation in IT, SEO and Product educative schemes provided by eDreamsODIGEO in Barcelona
- In the office or at a restaurant nearby, together.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three options are possible.
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever is comfortable for you.
Why we love our office
The breakfasts together, Wednesday's lilidrinks, flexible working hours and the comfortable office, multicultural team and Friday's home-office and the office dogs. We have a huge community area, also we have various options and places to stay alone. We have several restaurants around and public transportation is really good too.
Which celebrity would your company be?