- Working on web development
- Experience in the IT sector
- French working knowledge
- Previous experience in e-commerce and/or travel industry
- Jira working knowledge
The Project Coordinator will report to the project manager and help in every aspect of the projects management life cycle.
To be successful, you will need excellent organisational skills, the sense of details, a good understanding of technical implications, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple competing priorities.
- You can start
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:30 - 16:30
- Help into the coordination of the IT projects
- Coordinate and follow up the day to day activities of Development Teams
- Work in close cooperation with Project Manager and other teams (Design, Data, Product)
- Prioritize tasks, and facilitate the work of the developers (tickets handling)
- Communication about projects progress and deliveries
Your future team
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 26 - 41
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- A chance to join an international team
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
- Social event on every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink)
- Monday morning breakfast (company provided)
- Flexible home office opportunities (after probation time)
- Music room (piano, guitar etc)
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
liligo.com is a travel search engine. We make your travel planning easy and efficient. Searching all available flight, car rental, bus and train prices from a wide range of travel sites such as online travel agencies, airlines and tour operators, our aim is to find the best price for your trip. We also compare hotel and car hire prices, so however you want to travel – we’ve got you covered.
What would I miss if I left?
My colorful, variable tasks, the responsibility I get during my work. The multinational and supportive team, and of course, our beautiful office.
What makes our product special
Liligo online for public
One million click
First official lilidrink in Budapest
Liligo joined eDreams Odigeo group
Liligo moved to the new office in Nagymező Street 44.
Mobile app and website redesign project started
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
International conferences, online courses, active knowledge-sharing between local and international teams, participation in IT, SEO and Product educative schemes provided by eDreamsODIGEO in Barcelona
- In the office or at a restaurant nearby, together.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three options are possible.
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever is comfortable for you.
Why we love our office
The breakfasts together, Wednesday's lilidrinks, flexible working hours and the comfortable office, multicultural team and Friday's home-office and the office dogs. We have a huge community area, also we have various options and places to stay alone. We have several restaurants around and public transportation is really good too.
Which celebrity would your company be?