Did you know that if you vote for at least three companies that you like in a given month, you will be part of a sweepstake/lot, where exciting prizes are waiting?
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 2-5 yrs exp. product design
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skll
- Have shipped product
- Experience as a UX Researcher
- Cross-platform design exp
- French language
- Exp in Agency environment
UX Designers make the complex simple and know the details aren’t the details, they are the product. They are passionate about solving problems, they don’t find, the breath solutions. We understand the business goals and the user needs without compromising on one or the other. We deliver the best interactions, those which aren’t even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way.
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16:30
- You can start at
- Tomorrow :)
- Define problems & goals, map user flows
- Test and launch new products and services
- Design elegant flows & interactions
- Create detailed design specs
- Give and solicit feedback from designer peers
Technologies and tools
- An easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- A chance to join an international team
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
- Social event on every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink)
- Friday morning breakfast (company provided)
- Flexible home office opportunities (after probation time)
- Music room (piano, guitar etc)
We are looking for you
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on product design in a flexible and easygoing way—you are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- An open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns and cutting-edge design work in the real world
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
liligo.com is a travel search engine. We make your travel planning easy and efficient. Searching all available flight, car rental, bus and train prices from a wide range of travel sites such as online travel agencies, airlines and tour operators, our aim is to find the best price for your trip. We also compare hotel and car hire prices, so however you want to travel – we’ve got you covered.
What would I miss if I left?
My colorful, variable tasks, the responsibility I get during my work. The multinational and supportive team, and of course, our beautiful office.
What makes our product special
Liligo online for public
One million click
First official lilidrink in Budapest
Liligo joined eDreams Odigeo group
Liligo moved to the new office in Nagymező Street 44.
Mobile app and website redesign project started
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
International conferences, online courses, active knowledge-sharing between local and international teams, participation in IT, SEO and Product educative schemes provided by eDreamsODIGEO in Barcelona
- In the office or at a restaurant nearby, together.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three options are possible.
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever is comfortable for you.
Why we love our office
The breakfasts together, Wednesday's lilidrinks, flexible working hours and the comfortable office, multicultural team and Friday's home-office and the office dogs. We have a huge community area, also we have various options and places to stay alone. We have several restaurants around and public transportation is really good too.
Which celebrity would your company be?