- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PowerShell, Scripting
- High Availability
- You love Docker and Kubernetes the way we do.
- You have experience with any enterprise CMS like Sitecore, Sitefinity, sense.net.
- You have any experience with the aviation industry from the inside.
We are building a development team to work on one of our aviation clients’ projects, this includes developing digital solutions and also taking care of operations. If you are a seasoned system administrator from the Microsoft side and have experience with large scale enterprise grade .NET applications, we would love to have a chat with you.
- You can start
- Rock solid knowledge of networking.
- Top-notch Microsoft server side software expertise (Windows Server, Active Directory, MSSQL Server, IIS etc.).
- At least 4 years of experience with .NET C# and ASP.NET applications from the DevOps side.
- Experience with high-availability, distributed .NET server-side services.
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies.
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- Secondary graduation
- BA degree
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Supporting daily maintenance and operations tasks on both software and complete infrastructure level
- Developing existing and new toolchains that support the work of developers
- Taking part in planning, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and corresponding infrastructure
- Helping colleagues to debug incidents, collect information from logs and support them in challenges.
- Participating in the planning and designing of our ever evolving IT infrastructure.
Technologies and tools
We are Mito, a full-service agency.
We do websites, integrated campaigns, mobile apps, whatever interactive, everything digital, many things offline. We are 360 degrees and hungry for everything new. We work on large-scale development projects for clients like Wizz Air, Deutsche Telekom or Scientific Games, as well as branding and communication for Coca-Cola, Magyar Telekom and Molson Coors (Borsodi) to name a few.
It's our impact that drives us. Whatever we do, we want to give our clients' clients something that makes their life better, more convenient, or just more fun, whether it's a neat mobile app UI or a heartwarming TV commercial.
What would I miss if I left?
Free food and the regular dog classes. But mostly free food.
What makes our product special
Three good friends and a tiny office with seven people.
16 in the office (now a bigger one).
31 people doing clever things, with Vodafone on board.
86 people, now working on OTP and Wizz Air as well.
120 team members and a cooperation with Scientific Games, first in Hungary, then abroad.
A group of 164 and the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Deutsche Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
186 clever people (new office, even bigger) and exciting challenges from Coca-Cola and Molson Coors.
Is this the year you join us? We'd love that.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Mac or PC
- Whatever you prefer.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Whatever you prefer.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Whatever you prefer. But don't pick cars.