- HTML5, CSS3
- REST API
Our lottery & betting development team of 15 wants to get lucky: they’re looking for a hardcore frontend developer. If you are a pro in component-based JS development and would love to work on huge websites for Hungarian and international lottery companies, then we should definitely talk.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
- Unit tests? We know you know what we’re talking about.
- We will need your expertise in REST APIs.
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Implementing business logics, developing advanced frontend applications and related tasks
- Building and coding large-scale web applications, single-page apps and websites on the frontend
- Writing tests: we use Cypress but it’s fine if you have xp with other modern e2e testing framework
- Discussing tech. solutions and taking part in the development of our ever-evolving frontend stack
- Participating in your peers’ code reviews. Don’t worry, if you do it well, they'll love you for it.
We are Mito, a full-service agency.
We do websites, integrated campaigns, mobile apps, whatever interactive, everything digital, many things offline. We are 360 degrees and hungry for everything new. We work on large-scale development projects for clients like Wizz Air, Deutsche Telekom or Scientific Games, as well as branding and communication for Coca-Cola, Magyar Telekom and Molson Coors (Borsodi) to name a few.
It's our impact that drives us. Whatever we do, we want to give our clients' clients something that makes their life better, more convenient, or just more fun, whether it's a neat mobile app UI or a heartwarming TV commercial.
What would I miss if I left?
Free food and the regular dog classes. But mostly free food.
What makes our product special
Three good friends and a tiny office with seven people.
16 in the office (now a bigger one).
31 people doing clever things, with Vodafone on board.
86 people, now working on OTP and Wizz Air as well.
120 team members and a cooperation with Scientific Games, first in Hungary, then abroad.
A group of 164 and the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Deutsche Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
186 clever people (new office, even bigger) and exciting challenges from Coca-Cola and Molson Coors.
Is this the year you join us? We'd love that.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Mac or PC
- Whatever you prefer.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Whatever you prefer.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Whatever you prefer. But don't pick cars.