): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Hand on coding experience
- Analytical & good with numbers
- Written skills
mthree graduate software developers are involved in big technical projects that often extend into every corner of the organisation. You’ll design and develop complex applications in a global environment. Working across the software development life cycle, you’ll be involved in everything from gathering requirements from other teams to providing support after the new technology is launched.
- You can start
- Start of February
You have a 3.0 GPA or higher in a STEM subject
Already have graduated from University.
You can demonstrate a passion for programming.
You’re analytical and good with numbers.
You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
Open to working in Budapest
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9.00 - 17.30
- You will be programming in a following languages include Java, C++, Python and C#.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- You'll be working closely with business stakeholders to deliver innovative technical solutions
- Improving the quality and maintaining the high standard of code quality through TDD.
- You'll be contributing to a vibrant, forward looking team, working on leading edge technology
What will you learn
- You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of remote instructor-led practical training.
- Following this you will start your placement with a top financial institution, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way).
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Ongoing training, support and social events.
mthree Alumni Graduate Program
mthree is a training and technology specialist who offers graduate careers at global investment banks and tech companies. Since 2015, we’ve bridged the gap between the academic and working world through our Alumni Graduate programme.
Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to go further than they thought possible.
What would I miss if I left?
The people. Everyone at mthree is truly passionate about what they do and are committing to helping graduates launch exciting careers in tech.
What makes our product special
Launched Alumni Program
Investment from ECI Partners
Joined Wiley Education Services group
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Conn3ct is mthree's Intranet and is the hub of all things mthree where Alumni are able to connect with fellow Alumni and mthree staff.
Trainings and workshops
At mthree, everyone has LinkedIn Learning access, which grants the continuous development opportunity for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Average age?
- Most proud of
- Our People
- Ties or shorts?
- Why not both? Video meeting rule nr1 :)
Why we love our office
People from different countries working together creates a very diverse community at mthree, where we can learn not just about the business, but from each other. The friendly atmosphere and open spaces in the office support this way of working and experiencing the company's culture, even while working from home - through the regular online meetings.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
#accountability #integrity #growth #team #ambition #diversity #inclusivity