- 1-2 years’ work experience
- HR administration
- HRIS experience
- Experience in recruitment is a plus or if you would like to try yourself in it, it is a good possibility for you
Do you have passion for Human Resources and consider yourself a really precise person, who likes to keep every detail in order? Then join our HR team!
We are currently looking for a full-time Junior HR Generalist to join our NetPincér HR team in our Budapest office. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing organization to build up an amazing employee journey for our employees.
- You can start
- Has a university degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Has 1-2 years’ work experience in a junior HR role in a fast-growing environment
- Has experience in handling HR processes, mostly HR administration, employee lifecycle
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Human Resources
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
Így éltük meg... (COVID-19)
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 8:30 - 17:00
- You will support the complete execution of the employee lifecycle from entry to exit processes
- You keep personal documents up to date and assist employees in any case of changes
- You enter data into HRIS and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- You will provide to our external payroll company with the necessary information
- You will also help in recruitment process to fulfill the HC needs.
Online food ordering and home delivery
Food ordering from more than 2,000 restaurants, from the all time favorite pizza through the classic Hungarian cuisine to the exotic Far Eastern dishes, like sushi, indian or thai.
All orders are 100% verified, taking the needs of the customers to the maximum. In addition to the marketplace service, NetPincér also has its own courier service.
Our mission is to provide a fantastic ordering experience for our customers. We believe that anything is possible, so we also encourage our colleagues to share their ideas with us. If there is a problem, we deliver solution. We are not satisfied with the average, we always aim higher. We achieve our goals as a team.
What would I miss if I left?
The birtday celebrations, the team and the lunch tips!
What makes our product special
NetPincér was founded by Péter Perger and Zoltán Csontos in the college of Közgáz.
Stable revenue over HUF 400 million.
Website of the Year: Quality Award
Food Panda bought the company from the founders.
The world’s largest online food ordering company, Delivery Hero bought Food Panda.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- In our colleagues and riders.
- Most proud of
- Our gym
- Being late or overtime?
- We have a lot of work lately
Why we love our office
Our office is easily accessable, no matter where we came from, in addition it is very friendly, comfortable and green. We have enough space to relax, and to live a community life, either it is lunch time or world salvation. Once we have recaptured our office after the home office we can already take possession of the new office space, where a gym has been designed as well specifically for us.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
📌 Proaktivitás - kiválóságra törekszünk, folyamatosan javítjuk a napi munkát
📌 Agilitás - rugalmasan változtatunk, gyorsan alkalmazkodunk
📌 Közösség - egy csapat vagyunk, egy célért dolgozunk
📌 Őszinteség - a transzparencia hívei vagyunk
📌 Lelkesedés - elhivatottak vagyunk, szeretjük amit csinálunk
🌎 A NetPincéren keresztül 6 alapítványt tudunk támogatni:
- Vigyél haza
- Ökológiai művelődés
- My Forest
- Magyar Vöröskereszt
🌎 Támogatjuk a nők egyenjogúságát
🌎 Csatlakoztunk a Vállalható Üzleti Kultúráért kezdeményezéshez
Mi valóban szeretjük, amit csinálunk, transzparensek, vállalkozó szelleműek és adat-orientáltak vagyunk, akik munka közben jól is érzik magukat.