): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 3+ years of legal experience
- Knowledge of commercial law
- Knowledge of business law
- Bar qualification would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Legal work experience in a multinational or IT company
We are currently looking for a full-time Legal Advisor to join our Legal team in our Budapest office. This is a unique opportunity to gain more experience in a fast-growth B2C tech company.
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: English
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 8:30 - 17:00
- You will deal with all day-to-day legal matters, handling legal questions related to e-commerce
- You will work closely with other departments, regional management in CEE and the Central Legal Team
- In collaboration with the Central Legal Team, you contribute to a global compliance framework
- You liaise with other legal teams to ensure a consistent approach on general legal matters
- You coordinate external law firms and legal counsels on domestic as well as cross-border matters
Online food ordering and home delivery
Food ordering from more than 2,000 restaurants, from the all time favorite pizza through the classic Hungarian cuisine to the exotic Far Eastern dishes, like sushi, indian or thai.
All orders are 100% verified, taking the needs of the customers to the maximum. In addition to the marketplace service, NetPincér also has its own courier service.
Our mission is to provide a fantastic ordering experience for our customers. We believe that anything is possible, so we also encourage our colleagues to share their ideas with us. If there is a problem, we deliver solution. We are not satisfied with the average, we always aim higher. We achieve our goals as a team.
What would I miss if I left?
The birtday celebrations, the team and the lunch tips!
What makes our product special
NetPincér was founded by Péter Perger and Zoltán Csontos in the college of Közgáz.
Stable revenue over HUF 400 million.
Website of the Year: Quality Award
Food Panda bought the company from the founders.
The world’s largest online food ordering company, Delivery Hero bought Food Panda.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- In our colleagues and riders.
- Most proud of
- Our gym
- Being late or overtime?
- We have a lot of work lately
Why we love our office
Our office is easily accessable, no matter where we came from, in addition it is very friendly, comfortable and green. We have enough space to relax, and to live a community life, either it is lunch time or world salvation. Once we have recaptured our office after the home office we can already take possession of the new office space, where a gym has been designed as well specifically for us.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
📌 Proaktivitás - kiválóságra törekszünk, folyamatosan javítjuk a napi munkát
📌 Agilitás - rugalmasan változtatunk, gyorsan alkalmazkodunk
📌 Közösség - egy csapat vagyunk, egy célért dolgozunk
📌 Őszinteség - a transzparencia hívei vagyunk
📌 Lelkesedés - elhivatottak vagyunk, szeretjük amit csinálunk
🌎 A NetPincéren keresztül 6 alapítványt tudunk támogatni:
- Vigyél haza
- Ökológiai művelődés
- My Forest
- Magyar Vöröskereszt
🌎 Támogatjuk a nők egyenjogúságát
🌎 Csatlakoztunk a Vállalható Üzleti Kultúráért kezdeményezéshez
Mi valóban szeretjük, amit csinálunk, transzparensek, vállalkozó szelleműek és adat-orientáltak vagyunk, akik munka közben jól is érzik magukat.