- Excel / Google Sheets
- PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Project management experience
- Trello or Asana
We are currently looking for a full-time Managing Director Assistant & Project Manager to join our NetPincér marketing team in our Budapest.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely together with the Managing Director of a fast-growth B2C tech company.
- You can start
- You have at least two years of work experience in consulting, venture capital or at an established tech startup
- You have confident English and Hungarian proficiency (written and oral)
- You are comfortable using Excel / Google Sheets and Powerpoint / Google Slides
- You have project management experience and can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly
How to apply
- Application language: English
- BA degree
- MA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 8:30 - 17:00
- You work closely together with and assist to the Managing Director
- You help prepare important presentation documents prior to meetings, follow-up on tasks agreed there
- You can support the leadership in operating effectively and making profound decisions
- You can manage selected projects working directly together with the leadership team
- You can coordinate with different stakeholders within Delivery Hero
Online food ordering and home delivery
Food ordering from more than 2,000 restaurants, from the all time favorite pizza through the classic Hungarian cuisine to the exotic Far Eastern dishes, like sushi, indian or thai.
All orders are 100% verified, taking the needs of the customers to the maximum. In addition to the marketplace service, NetPincér also has its own courier service.
Our mission is to provide a fantastic ordering experience for our customers. We believe that anything is possible, so we also encourage our colleagues to share their ideas with us. If there is a problem, we deliver solution. We are not satisfied with the average, we always aim higher. We achieve our goals as a team.
What would I miss if I left?
The birtday celebrations, the team and the lunch tips!
What makes our product special
NetPincér was founded by Péter Perger and Zoltán Csontos in the college of Közgáz.
Stable revenue over HUF 400 million.
Website of the Year: Quality Award
Food Panda bought the company from the founders.
The world’s largest online food ordering company, Delivery Hero bought Food Panda.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- In our colleagues and riders.
- Most proud of
- Our gym
- Being late or overtime?
- We have a lot of work lately
Why we love our office
Our office is easily accessable, no matter where we came from, in addition it is very friendly, comfortable and green. We have enough space to relax, and to live a community life, either it is lunch time or world salvation. Once we have recaptured our office after the home office we can already take possession of the new office space, where a gym has been designed as well specifically for us.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate