): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Xamarin and Web technologies
- SQL and document DB’s
- Azure development
- Current Azure certification
- CI/CD with Azure Devops
- Azure API Management
- Agile development
- Applying DevOps principles to cloud solutions
Would you like to be a part of a global market leader, while creating the foundation and enablers for the company’s global transformation?
As a Fullstack Developer you will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions on our global customer experience platform. You will also have a central role in the daily support of our users and ensuring a stable operation of the platform.
- You can start
- When could you join us?
- Motivated and self-directed individual, bringing a strong sense of focus and energy
- Pragmatic approach to solutions
- Good team player, who is able to build trust and inspire teamwork
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Implement new solutions and enhancement on Nilfisk Azure and Customer experience Platform
- Ensure stable on Nilfisk Azure and Customer experience Platform
- Ensure all changes released on the platform are of quality
- Provide hands-on development and mentoring as necessary for all members of the team to ensure team and project success.
- Work closely with product owner and team members
- Interface with Technology Leads, product owners and key stakeholders in Project Management, Business, Development, QA and Technology Operations to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and budget.
Act as a trusted partner:
- Collaborate with other delivery teams to ensure efficient deliverables to/from them
- Engage in close collaboration with stakeholders to propose technical solutions
- Deliver solutions as planned and releasing them to our business colleagues thoroughly tested
- Fixing incidents and exercise 3rd level support if needed
- As a Senior profile, you will supervise, coach and motivate a team of developers
- Support Web Technical Leads in highlighting operational risks and areas for improvement
- Ensuring all technical changes/enhancements have been developed tested and documented according to our defined standards
- Perform code and document reviews
- Ensure that our dev/test/production environments are updated and used according to our guidelines
What we offer
- We offer a competitive package
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic multinational environment with a Scandinavian Company Culture
- Growing business, where individuals can grow with the Company
- Challenging and interesting assignments with traveling opportunities
- Trainings for professional development
Industrial and professional cleaning machines
Nilfisk aims to produce the highest quality high-end cleaning tools in the world and provide reliable customer service for the professional and industrial markets. We strive to be a leader in technological innovation to be able to meet the future needs of our customers as well. The future belongs to data-driven intelligent cleaning!
Our goal is to improve the quality of life worldwide by changing the future of cleaning. We are very proud of our self-propelled floor cleaning machine, the Liberty SC50, which cleans without human control.
What would I miss if I left?
The momentum, team, development, cleanliness
What makes our product special
Nilfisk was founded
Nilfisk creates Europe's first electric vacuum
Hungarian production begins
Hungary becomes the largest production hub of Nilfisk
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We work as a team, supporting each other in an exciting, dynamic organization. Here you will find the freedom to show off your new ideas and excel in what you understand best.
Trainings and workshops
Professional, language, and IT trainings in accordance with respective positions
- Favorite decor?
- Works of our artistic competitions
- Being Nilfisk-y
- Spartan, cycling, csikung
Personal qualities we appreciate
Commitment, perseverance, humor, team spirit