): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- ServiceMax Admin certification
- >5 years of experience
- SOQL, Apex and Apex Trigger
- ServiceMax SFM
- Lightning Components
- Agile development
- SQL Server (or Oracle, MySQL, or equivalent)
- Experience using
As a ServiceMax Senior Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions on our global ServiceMax template. You will also have a central role in the daily support of our users and ensuring a stable operation of the platform.
- You can start
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9 - 17
- Developing and configuring ServiceMax OOTB functionalities and customizing existing OOTB solutions
- Performing ServiceMax application development and conducting UI/UX development for building user exp
- Ensuring necessary QA and testing has been performed before releasing for business testing
- Fixing incidents and catalogue requests (involving end-users to the extent necessary)
- Supervising, coaching and motivating the team of developers on a daily basis
Industrial and professional cleaning machines
Nilfisk aims to produce the highest quality high-end cleaning tools in the world and provide reliable customer service for the professional and industrial markets. We strive to be a leader in technological innovation to be able to meet the future needs of our customers as well. The future belongs to data-driven intelligent cleaning!
Our goal is to improve the quality of life worldwide by changing the future of cleaning. We are very proud of our self-propelled floor cleaning machine, the Liberty SC50, which cleans without human control.
What would I miss if I left?
The momentum, team, development, cleanliness
What makes our product special
Nilfisk was founded
Nilfisk creates Europe's first electric vacuum
Hungarian production begins
Hungary becomes the largest production hub of Nilfisk
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We work as a team, supporting each other in an exciting, dynamic organization. Here you will find the freedom to show off your new ideas and excel in what you understand best.
Trainings and workshops
Professional, language, and IT trainings in accordance with respective positions
- Favorite decor?
- Works of our artistic competitions
- Being Nilfisk-y
- Spartan, cycling, csikung
Personal qualities we appreciate
Commitment, perseverance, humor, team spirit