): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Web framework
- REST API
- Django, Django Rest Framework
Join our engineering team and contribute to the brand new systems that power drive-through payments around the world. We're pioneering services to make urban driving, and parking, a much better experience.
We are looking for an experienced backend developer to strengthen our engineering team to build and continuously improve the backbone of our systems, based on Django.
- You can start
The ideal candidate loves having a beer with us after a long day, has a passionate opinion about what the best existing web framework is :), and loves backend development-related meetups, not only for the free pizza. :) And also not afraid to ask questions and share their ideas.
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16:30
- Gross monthly salary range
- 700 000 — 1 000 000 HUF
- Design, develop, test, maintain, document softwares
- Support, review and test your developer colleagues' work
- Find, prevent and fix technical issues
Technologies and tools
How we work
Kanban: daily standups, Kanban board, retros. However, we're working alone, we have a company culture where colleagues help each other whenever needed. As a Senior Backend Developer, you will act as a mentor for junior colleagues.
What will you learn
You will definitely deepen your knowledge in Python and Django. Also, if you are interested, you will have dedicated time for learning new things - for example, you can be a skilled mobile developer within our company, or improve your frontend skills. It only depends on you, we provide the time and the resources.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to drive the development roadmap for an early-stage company.
- Direct impact on solving real problems for a fast-growing customer base.
- A truly excellent team to work with.
- The right tools and resources for you to do the best work you can.
- Open opportunities for professional development.
- An innovative, fast-paced culture.
- A healthy work-life balance.
Let's bring freedom for big cities by eliminating parking cars!
What would I miss if I left?
If I'd leave Rollet I'd miss the constant challenges, the opportunity to learn, grow and mentor, and that we build something innovative together.
What makes our product special
The founding team comes together
Raised first €400k in seed investment
Shipped first version of Rollet technology at live locations
First public parking locations debuted
Raised €1.6M for further growth
Launched 30th location
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
The company environment is transparent, therefore every opinion and feedback from the colleagues count.
Trainings and workshops
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- Star Wars
- Ties or shorts?
- Sex ratio?
- 1:1, it's a tight game :)
Why we love our office
- Many lovely friendly companies around here.
- Many lovely restaurants.
- Many lovely people work here, though that's location independent.
- Dennis visits us sometimes. He's a dog.
- And the view is lovely, too.
Personal qualities we appreciate
If you are humorous, have ambition and able to collaborate with others with a positive attitude, you'll feel yourself to be the part of the team in no time!
Join our team to work with experts in the given departments. Get ready for new challenges and authority in order to make out the most of yourself! But don't worry, we will give you all the support you need.