): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Customer support experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Technical & IT interest
- Kommunikációs készségek
Beyond developing cutting edge technologies, Rollet also excels at providing services to customers at the highest levels of expectation. We’re seeking new members to join our team to help our customers and app users alike, manage relationships, and gather feedback from them as inputs for improving our services.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
How to apply
- Application language: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16:00
- Manage relationships with B2B customers, hold product onboarding training
- Provide customer support for B2C users
- Work with great independence and possess big authority and knowledge to solve issues
- Be the voice of the customer and propose product improvements based on customer expectations & needs
- Work with great independence and possess big authority to solve problems
Let's bring freedom for big cities by eliminating parking cars!
What would I miss if I left?
If I'd leave Rollet I'd miss the constant challenges, the opportunity to learn, grow and mentor, and that we build something innovative together.
What makes our product special
The founding team comes together
Raised first €400k in seed investment
Shipped first version of Rollet technology at live locations
First public parking locations debuted
Raised €1.6M for further growth
Launched 30th location
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
The company environment is transparent, therefore every opinion and feedback from the colleagues count.
Trainings and workshops
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- Star Wars
- Ties or shorts?
- Sex ratio?
- 1:1, it's a tight game :)
Why we love our office
- Many lovely friendly companies around here.
- Many lovely restaurants.
- Many lovely people work here, though that's location independent.
- Dennis visits us sometimes. He's a dog.
- And the view is lovely, too.
Personal qualities we appreciate
If you are humorous, have ambition and able to collaborate with others with a positive attitude, you'll feel yourself to be the part of the team in no time!
Join our team to work with experts in the given departments. Get ready for new challenges and authority in order to make out the most of yourself! But don't worry, we will give you all the support you need.