- C# development skills
- Web-service driven mobile apps
- Microsoft Xamarin platform
- computer science fundamentals
- Good sense of modern UX design
Mission is to develop our mobile applications on all supported platforms to deliver cutting edge image recognition solutions. Participation in mobile application design, development and maintenance efforts, ensuring that the end products not only live up to and exceed customer expectations, but also serve as a tool to maintain our company's position as a leading-edge tech company.
- You can start
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Develop, test, document, support and maintain the mobile applications on iOS, Android, Windows 10
- Develop apps using the C# language on .NET Runtime and the Xamarin Platform
- Design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture
- Participate in the global improvement of the quality of the source code
- Continuously develop technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations
Technologies and tools
How we work
Our Developers like to work in Planorama, because there have meaningful technical dialogues instead of hierarchy. Everybody has different background and brings in new perspectives. As they are developing our own product, finding a way together is the key.
AI machine-learning techniques for retail
Our solutions incorporate breakthrough AI machine-learning techniques. They can instantly analyze and recognize millions of product items based on pictures from any source, providing our clients actionable data and insights. Recently acquired by Trax Retail we are solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers globally.
Join our team and build the future of retail merchandising!
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to help our clients in the retail industry, match in-store reality with their expectations.To do all this, we use artificial intelligence.
Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and start-up spirit in the company while building a high performance team, capable of sustaining our growth and our leading position in the market.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
You can always have open discussions with your manager and share your ideas on the regular team meetings as well. What's more, in any position, you can have a real impact on the Planorama story.
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Opportunity to work from home
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit