- Office management
- Strong communication skills
- Dealing with suppliers
To put it in short, you will be responsible for the everyday smooth running of the office. You will report directly to our People Operations Director, while working closely with the HR team. Your role is a mixture of organisational, administrational, receptional and financial assistance duties. We currently have 58 fantastic employees in the Budapest office, can you be the next one?:)
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9 - 18
- You can start at
- in September
- Gross monthly salary range
- HUF 200 000 — 350 000
- Free coffee
- Fitness reimbursement
- Team building programs
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Organisation of office events
- Reception & Facility Management duties
- Taking care of new joiners/leavers
- Handling purchases,invoices,expense reimbursements
- Being a contact person for suppliers
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 20 - 40
Our solutions incorporate breakthrough AI machine-learning techniques. They can instantly analyze and recognize millions of product items based on pictures from any source, providing our clients actionable data and insights. We have 5 offices all over the world, and operate in 20 countries.
Join our team and build the future of retail merchandising!
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to help our clients in the retail industry, match in-store reality with their expectations.To do all this, we use artificial intelligence.
Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and start-up spirit in the company while building a high performance team, capable of sustaining our growth and our leading position in the market.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Personal qualities we appreciate
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Opportunity to work from home
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit