): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Node.js or other backend tech
- SPA (React/Ember/Angular)
- HTTP APIs
... you have experience with:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- high traffic systems
Our Developers like to work here because there have meaningful technical dialogues instead of hierarchy. Everybody has different background and brings in new perspectives. As they are developing our own product, finding a way together is the key.
Their day after day at Planorama
- Developments are managed using the SCRUM/KANBAN agile methodology
- They use AWS and Github and work on Linux and Mac
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10.00 - 17.00
- Develop high demand Node.js services, APIs and UIs for our image recognition solution.
- As a senior you are going to lead junior and mid developers by example.
AI machine-learning techniques for retail
Our solutions incorporate breakthrough AI machine-learning techniques. They can instantly analyze and recognize millions of product items based on pictures from any source, providing our clients actionable data and insights. Recently acquired by Trax Retail we are solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers globally.
Join our team and build the future of retail merchandising!
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to help our clients in the retail industry, match in-store reality with their expectations.To do all this, we use artificial intelligence.
Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and start-up spirit in the company while building a high performance team, capable of sustaining our growth and our leading position in the market.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
You can always have open discussions with your manager and share your ideas on the regular team meetings as well. What's more, in any position, you can have a real impact on the Planorama story.
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Opportunity to work from home
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit