- OOP knowledge
- .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Git
- SQL, MSSQL
- ASP.NET MVC
- Cloud design patterns
- Azure Cloud
We're looking for a medior or strong junior general developer who is willing to learn and grow. Our development team is currently 7 people and we have plans to double it in the next 6 months.
Remote work is not possible.
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent verbal communication
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 10 - 18
- Gross monthly salary range
- 500 000 — 750 000 HUF
- + Bonus
- Plan and design solutions with the team/on own
- Develop our solution
- Learn required technical skills
- Operate developed solution
- Bug fixes on a daily basis
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 22 - 45
What will you learn
- Agile thinking, agile frameworks
- Working in an international team
- Contributing to high profile production code
- Designing and implementing distributed systems
- Cutting edge technologies
- Taking full responsibility for your work
- eCommerce business knowledge
What would I miss if I left?
The pizza parties, the team bonding and inside jokes. Plus our #alwayslearning sessions.
What makes our product special
Prefixbox was founded
5 people development team: building out the first version of Prefixbox
Janos, our amazing sales colleague joined, getting revenue
Interational team of 13 people
Doubling our team!
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Shorts. We keep it casual and comfortable
- Believe in yourself!
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In that order...
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Long term thinking
- Grow fast by doing
- The pie can always get bigger
We are always looking for new team members who love to challenge themselves and learn new things. Contact us any time if you want to learn more!
Rules we live by
- Genchi genbutsu: you know nothing until you talk to your customers
- Attitude is more imprtant than talent
- Execution is more important than ideas
- Adaptability is more important than experience
- Group performance is more important than induvidual output
- You can criticize anything, but only if you offer an alternative
What we value
If you want to create big plans and strategy and let others do the work - you are not looking for us!
"Be a doer, not a talker – history belongs to the doers."